What tin did you open today?

One of those small tins of WoS Apple & Blackcurrant. worth the $.79 I paid for it. Quite moist ,fine, and the scent lasts for a short time. easy to use. The granny smith apple is up front not much blackcurrant. could use some Dholakia white or Wille Pete to bump the nicotine.

Vikas Grover is a very good blender, one of the best. It’s seems hard to imagine the snuff world without Indian snuff but only a few years ago most of us had never tried it.

Hm… I think the scorpion on the packages is not their logo, that’s just part of the ususal “you will die” warning :slight_smile:

@lunecat you are right :slight_smile: I am a scorpion as well. And a Six Photo fan, especially Kailash

I’m Scorpio too

Oh man… So many choices… So little time…

McChrystal’s Violet- subtle scented ,silky fine and easy

Me Scorpio too, and also like the Super Kalaish, and the Special +others…

Sparrow Cool…menthol is much subtler in this one, compared to other menthols.

The Sparrow Cool is good, I find it much more pleasant than the D. Medicated. Maybe a bit finer than I’d like, though…

@lunecat a little goes a long way ,Just pinch more often. The black 6photo snuffs I use a instrument like my pipe knife or a spoon. They seem to stain everything. I was lucky enough to win a prize pack of 6 photo,and got to sample them all. I had cheeta from a Pot Luck 2010 or 11. That is a bone dry one, scented.

McChrystal’s Supermint… Like Altoids for the nose…

Re-opened a tin of WoS Strasbourg just now and wondering why I’ve left it so song. A beautiful SP, zesty and spicy.

Re-opened a tin of WoS Strasbourg just now and wondering why I’ve left it so song. A beautiful SP, zesty and spicy.

Same here. Wonderful stuff, flavored with citron (etrog). First thing tomorrow…

SG Lavender Dark. Dark is very appropriate. My tap box had Semi coarse grind, very reminiscent of their Black Coffee. No floral notes but does have that background burn… Not bad stuff so long as you are not looking for a floral bouquet…

Toque USA Spanish Brandy. That stuff is unbelievably good.

WoS Raspberry - Very artificial and heavy on the menthol -It’s nice

Opened a Stok Cola tonight. I don’t know if I like it yet.

Toque Bourbon. Nice fine grind, subtle but pleasant flavor and that background burn… Nice//!!..

Opened Dhoklia Black and NTSU Black, The NTSU would not work in the bullet I was going to carry and I wanted to let the Dhoklia rest for a day after smelling it.