What tin did you open today?

Finally opened the Irish Toast #21 - had to cut the tin open and decant into another minor WoS tin. First trouble i’ve had with a Wilson’s tin in 5 years… anyway, the snuff is very nice, somewhere between the #20 & #22 in that it is nutty and smoky but still has a tiny scent of SP to it, IMO.

Silver Dollar Spearmint. Haven’t been able to afford to place online orders, but I’m stuck with what we sell at the shop I work at. Considering it’s Silver Dollar and Toque USA, that’s not necessarily a bad thing.

Grand Cairo, in a 10g tin, about 2 YO and hasn’t lost a step…

Packard’s Club Snuff- the dispenser is a love hate thing.Love when it works hate when it don’t. can’t get past the menthol to enjoy the scent. I do like the effect!

Packard’s Club Snuff- the dispenser is a love hate thing.Love when it works hate when it don’t. can’t get past the menthol to enjoy the scent. I do like the effect!

@basement_shaman I keep 2 refilled dispensers with me at ALL times. I mean ALL times! I just woke up a few minutes ago with both of them in my hand. HOPEFULLY I’ll be falling asleep again in a few minutes, and guess where they’ll be? :smiley:

toque quit. I am sure there is rustica in it. It smells like rustica which i used it as dipping for many years.

Viking Brown

SG Firedance. I couldn’t find any reviews online but ordered it partly because I liked the name, and partly because some members here regard it highly. I can see why. A wonderful snuff, with blackberry and vanilla flavours with a hearty tobacco base.

Now for the GH Irish D. It’s almost exactly like a US Scotch. It has that BBQ smokiness to it that other UK toasts don’t.

Peeled off the green tape around the lids of 2 WoS tins ‘Irish coffee’ & ‘Coffee cream’ Part of todays “Coffee challenge” which will be fun.

I did the exact same thing this morning before I even read your post. :smiley:

GH Dry Orange. Very nice. Medium moist, very like Toque Toast & Marmalade without the toast.

GH Dry Orange. Very nice. Medium moist, very like Toque Toast & Marmalade without the toast.

Sounds more like “medium moist orange” to me. :smiley: I had a tap box of that years ago and it was EXTREMELY dry. I think that was the first snuff that I tried that wasn’t an American scotch or a Poschl menthol. Nearly choked to death on it lol.

Found a store in Richmond that sells General Swedish Snus. I bought a couple of cans and opened them yesterday. Pretty much a straight tobacco flavor. They also had pipe tobacco mixed by a local blender. Good quality tobacco and the price was decent (less than $3.00 an ounce). I got the Virginia Blend and Latakia Blend.

SG Toffee. Deep tobacco flavour and a nice but not overpowering toffee scent. @EricJ: I know what you mean. One of the first snuffs I bought when I started about 5 years ago was GH Strawberry in a tap box. I knew no better at the time. It was foul - bone dry and strangely perfumed; it was like sniffing Shake N Vac. Totally put me off all GH snuffs until very recently.

Silver Dollar Blueberry and also Silver Dollar Apricot.

1 Like

SG Gin & Tonic

SG Red Crest- Nice, finer then most SG I tried before ,the tin note was a slight apricot a bit on the sour side, in the nose it is moist, easy to use, I will have to spend some time with it before I give a review.

Rooster

London Brown and Musinotabak

One of those small tins of WoS Apple & Blackcurrant. worth the $.79 I paid for it. Quite moist ,fine, and the scent lasts for a short time. easy to use. The granny smith apple is up front not much blackcurrant. could use some Dholakia white or Wille Pete to bump the nicotine.