The Cheap B@$+@rd's Guide to Snuff Containment

Ay, Caramba … (The image is copyrighted by Fritos, USA)

When the going get’s weird… The weird turn pro! As always, a pleasure to hear from you!

@Johnny_Dingo Johnny Dingo is a man who uses his head. And his arm. And his belt. Are you sure you’re not a superhero, Johnny Dingo?

Are you sure you’re not a superhero, Johnny Dingo?

I might be.

The original “Batman of Snuff” !! ^:)^

Isn’t snuff fun! :smiley: Great thread.

Dig it 100% that bullet belt idea is awesome!

dig those fear and lothing aviators ! SatanDingo420

Snuff utility belt… I love it!

Buy the shell belt (they come in all sizes from for rifle and shotgun shells. Buy the shells. Snort the gunpowder. You’ll show up at work with a greyish complexion and a light sweat. They will send you home and you can have a free day to enjoy your snuffs. Seriously, a great thread and great ideas. Great creativity that I will gladly copy. If anybody can find the old metal 35mm film containers…and a photographers bandolier ////////

Once upon a time I was very involved in shooting, I offer the following link as a likely snuff accessory. They should also have bandoliers. It is a great catalog. Many interesting things if you have the patience. http://www.brownells.com/shooting-accessories/holsters-belt-gear/magazine-belt-pouches/slimline-ammo-pouches-prod54722.aspx

Pardon the multiple posts but thought I’d try to repay for all the great advice and info with another link http://www.ebay.com/sch/?\_nkw=bandolier&clk\_rvr\_id=461298768214 there is a rifle bandolier shown. Calibers are bullet sizes. But be aware that most rifle cartridges are much wider below the shoulder. So a .308 is a .30 inch bullet (7.62 mm) but the base is, if memory serves, about .45 inches and they stretch.

I just picked this 1oz flask up at walmart. On another thread I mistakenly said it was $2, but when I bought this second one I found it was $4. Either way, it’s a fine snuff bottle for so cheap. I hear that other states aren’t as proud as Texas though, so I don’t know if you would like your state emblazoned on yours as much as I do mine.

Johnny Dingo, I love you dude for your creativity, dedication and giving me the O.K. to indulge my own compulsions (tobacco only). Thanks for the photos. If you are in America do not wear a bandolier near a school of Nancy Pelosi will have you arrested.

I used to live in America, now I live in New York State.

1 Like

@Johnny_Dingo… Thanks for letting us know about the small thick glass black cap containers at Michaels…( to impatient to wait for more deliveries from online scientific supply companies) those bottles especially did wonders for any Molens (Dekralingse) in those small clear tap boxes ( plus who can even get enough snuff out through those clear plastic man hole covers) … Not only are you a cheap bastard…but you are a smart sick bastard…intelligence is your virtue…thanks… Party On…cause it looks like your still FULL SPeeeeeD AHEAD

I’ve found that contact lens cases, the kind with a L and R part that both screw shut work well, and at CVS I found a pill “vial” made of metal that screws shut as well and I imagine that would work also. Both the lens case and pill vial were at CVS pharmacy for around $6 each.

This thread is WINNING!

@Johnny_Dingo thanks for the guide, I found 12 2 Dram glass vials looking just like the ones you posted on Amazon.com for $5.00 shipped.

These tins work pretty good for a snuff box. If you or someone you know buys these get or save the tin. I left mine open to air it out and cleaned it with soap and water. It also has a rubber seal on the inside of the top lid. You can see it in the pictures as the “fresh seal”. I filled it damn near full and used it till empty before I posted. It kept surprisingly fresh. It holds probably more than double any snuff box I’ve used. Definitely worth a try if you can het one free or keep from throwing one out.

You rule dude! When you getting your butt back to Detroit? heh