What is in your glass at present? favorite mixed drink, favorite brew?

Twinings Irish Breakfast tea

Right now a good strong Italian Roast, Black of course… Last eve several tall strong Gin & Tonics to celebrate survival of yet another week.

mixed drink- tough one, i can mix my own drinks (when funds allow for ingredients). i like dry martinis (all varieties), bloody mary, whisk eye (its a drink from my local cocktail bar- evil eye, reminiscent of a sour, with ginger beer) Beer- generally good stouts. theakstons O.P and XB i guess Wine- general quality whites, when its red, merlot. Spirit- this ones neck and neck. its between a good islay scotch, bourbon with a little ice, and vodka on ice (snow queen, grey goose, Chase, 42 below) i guess im in love with alcohol as much as tobacco. right now its a jack daniels, amaretto and coke (godfather, i believe).

Spanish red wine called El Chucaro Tinto, it’s grand for a 5€ bottle. Flavour is little ‘teenagery’ like most of wines at local Tesco Express but it’s good quality cheapo anyway.

Rum & Coke the rest of this day

Scrumpies …

Hate to be so thick @Whalen but whats Scrumpies?

Sorry, Scrumpy hard cider, quite nice one.

Rum & coke “The song remains the same” at least until the bottle empties

Coffee and then more coffee.

Dewars and soda, probably a bit much due to the early wake up time; its just so good.

Beamish stout. It was good enough for Brendan Behan, so it’s even better for me. Nothing beats drinking on mondays, maybe expect the rest of week.

Gin, ginger ale and lime

Sauza Anjeho Tequilla neat. Good sipping beverage.

Churchill’s Reserve Port and a nightcap pinch of Toque Xmas Pudding. Dessert.

Beamish stout. It was good enough for Brendan Behan, so it’s even better for me. Nothing beats drinking on mondays, maybe expect the rest of week.

Great choice in beer and writers! “Compliments pass when the quality meet.” B. Behan, Borstal Boy

Favorites are Don Julio 1942, Casa Nobel Anejo, Gran Centenario Reposado, Patron Anejo, and Corazon Reposado. I do also enjoy a straight glass of whiskey from time to time as well.

Found some Crabbies Alcoholic Ginger Beer at a bar here in the US. Needless to say, I took quite a few of them.

Badger Ales Fursty Ferret in my glass, a good pinch of Abraxas Cerise in my nose and a bowlful of GH Grasmere flake - just what was needed after far too many hours of work.

Water right now but I have plans to remedy that shortly