What is in your glass at present? favorite mixed drink, favorite brew?

French Pressed freshly ground 8:00 Original. Not bad for the price.

1 Like

Ginger, honey and lemon with hot water to fight off cold symptoms. Also - since it has a high clove content - Toque Christmas Pudding in my nose - it really does seem to help.

1 Like

Juniper Organic Gin and Tonic, mixed dirty with Lemon and lime juice, Macallans Single Malt (Oak Cask) and the Best Beer in the world ever Hobson’s Best and Second best Beer Hobson’s Twisted Spire.( I am not budging!) :))

Iced coffee with some Hazelnut syrup (sugar free.)

1 Like

Is Hobson’s British? I’m not familiar…

Fresh lemonade… What can I say, sort of like ‘comfort food’.

1 Like

During this season, what about a spiced lemonade?

1 Like

Sounds good @Mr_O, too bad I already have a nice double shot of Balvenie Doublewood Scotch… MMmmm

151* and Custard Egg Nog. Sooo sinful as all that heavy can hide the booze so well.

I was wonderin’ when we would get around to eggnog!

Rob Roy

Hobgoblin Dark Ale

Scapegoat Ale from Big Sky Brewing

Ballantine Scotch neat… AHHHH

Tokaji Szamorodni dry from 1992. That’s a white wine made of very late harvested grapes, right before the first frozen days. Very heavy body, complex aroma and high alcohol level compared to other wines. Similar to Tokaji Aszú - but it is different.

Cold Smoke Ale from Kettlehouse Brewing. A nut brown with a perfect balance!!!

Anything like a German Rauchbier?

Switching back and forth between black coffee to keep me awake, and lemon/ginger/honey tea for my cold.

Just good strong coffee…

Once again, lemon/honey/ginger tea for the cold, but with the addition of peppermint and Irish whiskey.