What snuff did you buy in your local store?

@Xander I’ve seen the one that I’ve got (Scotch Snuff) and I’ve seen one that is labeled Sweet Scotch, and from what I’ve read it seemed that there was a sweet and a regular. I guess there is just different packaging for the same product then, which I’ve seen before.

I live in the snuff wasteland… Barcelona, a city with more than 1.600.000 citizens that only has 2 tobacco shops carrying snuff, and only Gawith apricot and Gletscher Prise! I buy 99% of my nosefood online , Gods bless the internet !!!

I live in the snuff wasteland… Barcelona, a city with more than 1.600.000 citizens that only has 2 tobacco shops carrying snuff, and only Gawith apricot and Gletscher Prise! I buy 99% of my nosefood online , Gods bless the internet !!!

same here in the Czech “snuffless” Republic! 8-X

Went to my parents this morning and they live about 30 miles south of me in DE and found a shop with about 8 different scotches and the stuff looks pretty new. So I picked up a few 1.15oz cans. I got Square, Navy Sweet, Honey Bee, and Bruton. Pretty stoked cause Bruton is the only one I have tried so far. Things like this can brighten the day.

@willc Where was this shop? I need to make sure its one I know about. I have about 4 solid places in DE and 2 or 3 hit or miss ones.

There’s a Piggly Wiggly grocery store a town over from me. It’s an American snuff treasure trove. I bought some Checkerberry and Rooster there the other day. They have just about everything there though. The store is in a predominantly black neighborhood. Lots of old black men down here snuff.

@dakotas or anyone: Can you find Starr scotch near you?

Went to Peterson’s of Dublin to get just another tin of Gold Mull but forgot it and ended with another tin of McChrystal’s O&G and tins Sam Gawith Wild Duck and London Brown. Excited to try classic London Brown, bein about last snuff made using old fermentation in brine method. Of course some makla from my makla. He’s going to ask distributor for Neffa Ifrikia. Good tobacco day!

A small grocery store near me had Navy and Buttercup. Go one each.

The Tinder Box in Tacoma Washington carries a huge selection now . Way more than just a few months ago , Plus there prices have gone down. And if they dont have it they will get it for you.

@ Mike B. Checkerberry is one of the only snuffs available where I live, and I have seen it in multiple stores. I live in Salt Lake City, of all places to see an obscure snuff.

@Xander: Whalen said Starr could be found in Maryland. I think I’ve heard of it being sold in North Carolina. It’s definitely one of the more regional snuffs.

Toque USA Spanish Brandy!

Wanna hear something scary? Poschl Packards Club and Bayern Prise- over $10 a piece in Minneapolis!

Got a 4.65oz of Superior Scotch and some 1.15’s of Honey Bee, RR Mills, Bruton, and Navy Sweet.

^And I think I know where you got it

Got a 4.65oz of Superior Scotch and some 1.15’s of Honey Bee, RR Mills, Bruton, and Navy Sweet.

That keeps you going for a while! Superior is a great snuff, must say.

Wanna hear something scary? Poschl Packards Club and Bayern Prise- over $10 a piece in Minneapolis!

I bought both of those in Cologne last month for 1 euro 20 cent a piece at a tobacco shop in a train station!

All I can fin in NY state is Navy scotch and me and a buddy each bought one of the last 2 in the shop , and the owner was so shocked , he probly had them for years before we walked in , im looking to try the peach is around NY somewhere , tube rose i think

I found one can of Honest and one can of garret sweet , I got Honest I don’t care for sweet Funny the can lies; it reads not a safe alteranative to cigerettes. It should state this product is the best alternatives to all other forms of tobacco consumption