OT: What Are You Reading?

Book 3 GofT. Shugun - for about the tenth time, Women in White by Wilkie Collins and The court of the red Tsar, Simon Sebourg Montefiore. I usually have three on the go because I have the attention span of a monkey.

American gods by Neil Gaiman For about the 5th time

American Gods (Neil Gaiman)

The internet where ever it weaves

Currently I have more books unfinished than I care to admit, but… At the top of the reading pile is Jung’s Red Book (would be finished if not for the physical size of the tome, a good 1 1/2 foot tall & hard to handle), Dracula (a seasonal tradition), and a primer on biostatistics (I’m a masochists).

I’m about to start Steven Erikson’s Gardens Of The Moon. It looks like it should keep me entertained this winter.

Lee Child… The Hard Way… Lots of action and I don’t have to think very hard… Just what the weekend ‘ordered’.

Perdido Street Station by China Mieville, Steampunk FANTASY with capitals!

Michael Connelly - The Lincoln Lawyer B-)

Last books I read were the Millennium Series by Stieg Larsson, and that was some time ago. Before that it was House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski, which I never finished because I got distracted with school stuff at the time and it’s kind of a tough read. But, I’ve been thinking about diving back into House of Leaves, because it’s such an intriguing novel. The layout and the where it was heading had me going, so hopefully this time I don’t get sidetracked.

Finally finished Shah of Shahs and All The Shah’s Men. Right now I’m flipping through Ho Chi Minh on Revolution and Thirteen Days.

Karol K. Truman - Feelings Buried Alive Never Die…

Lee Child… The Hard Way… Lots of action and I don’t have to think very hard… Just what the weekend ‘ordered’.

The Paradise Prophecy

I just finished reading a book I´am Ozzy, the autobiography of Ozzy Osbourne. 100 % recommended ! >:)

James Rollins, Subterranean. Not bad at all. Has me at the edge of my seat!

Zane Grey - Western Union

Right now reading some collection of Poe. Recently read Kasher In The Rye by Moshe Kasher and A Bad Idea I’m About To Do by Chris Gethard both by comedians and both extremely funny. Also read Satchell Paige’s America recently which was very good. Read Assassination Vacation by Sarah Vowell this summer and reading her newest book Unfamiliar Fishes right now. Read both of Sloane Crosleys books this summer as well. I can’t recommend Sloane Crosley and Sarah Vowell enough they are both funny and great writers.

Canterbury Tales

Lonesome Dove…oh my god…!!!