What's In Your Mailbox #4

Wilson’s of Sharrow Irish High Toast no.22 - 2 lbs. Wilson’s of Sharrow Morlaix - 1 lb. :smiley:

1 x Snuffhouse Snuff Box Race Car Green (SHO003) = €6.95 1 x Viking Dark 25g (VIK002) = €4.54 1 x FUBAR Doolali Tap 25g (FBR020) = €5.56 1 x FUBAR Bohica 25g (FBR018) = €5.56 1 x Abraxas Dragun 15g (ABR008) = €3.70 1 x FUBAR Snafu Medicated 30g (FBR016) = €6.45 1 x FUBAR Snafu Plain 30g (FBR015) = €6.45 1 x Silver Snuff Spoon (SSS003) = €5.52

Dovo Bismark with Ironwood scales and matching brush.

@Scurvy This really beautiful. How do you sharpen it?

@Tashi very carefully :wink: you keep it sharp on a piece of leather called a strop.

400g of 6 Photo Kailash and a couple of coloured plastic snuff boxes on order today.

Another Rumph from the mind circus series

400g of 6 Photo Kailash and a couple of coloured plastic snuff boxes on order today.

Damn! 400g? You must love that stuff hah.

Yesterday- a tablet for my stepsons Christmas. Thus far i have upheld my personal order ban. Its going to be tricky this pay as there is a pipe i really want.

Good luck, PotPoe! In the same boat, here, not easy!

1 x Rapé Araçá Cravo e canela 3 x Rapé Ararat Mentolado 3 x Rapé Caratinga Imburana

OK… I wanted to try a bunch of the Toques that I haven’t tried yet (which would be most of them) so I ordered the following in 10g. tins: Apricot Blueberry Menthol Camphor & Clove Cherry Cherry Menthol Ginger Menthol Peach Peppermint Pomegranate Quit Raspberry Raspberry Menthol St. Clements Violet

Thanks to a lovely trade… C&D Burley Flake #2 Taxi Red 10g Viking Dark 10g F&T Bordeaux 25g :smiley:

On the way… Snuff: Levi Garrett (vintage bottle, still sealed) Honey Bee (3 x 1.15oz) NC Special Madras (courtesy of a member here) Swastika Snuff (coming with the Madras) Snus: 1 x General - Classic Loose 1 x Göteborgs Rapé - Loose 1 x General - Long Strong Loose 1 x Ettan - Loose 1 x General - Classic White Loose Boxes: A faux wood jewelry box with a second level for smaller tins. I figured it would work well to keep my snuff tins organized, and it was cheap.

It has arrived: 1 x Poschl Gletcher Prise 10g 1 x 18k Gold Plated Snuff Spoon 1 x Wilsons Cherry Menthol 5g 1 x Wilsons Jasmine 5g 1 x Wilsons Jockey Club 5g 1 x Wilsons Lavender 5g 1 x Wilsons Rose of Sharrow 5g 1 x Wilsons SM 500 5g shipped 10/9 and arrived 10/29 to New Mexico. So far I have had the pleasure to sample the Rose, Jockey Club, SM 500 and Gletcher Prise. All are exceptional snuffs. The small spoon that I ordered is quite handy as well, I have found that I can really “aim” the snuff as I read in other posts. My next order has already been placed and should ship tomorrow

Roll of Extra strong Long Portion General Snus yum

STE Vol.6

My second order from MR: 6 Photo Super Kailash 25g Poschl Gletcherprise Extra 10g Dholakia Aniseed 10g De Kralingse Prins Regent 12.5g 6 Photo Motia 8g Bernard Brasil Doppelt Fermentiert 10g De Kralingse Peppermunt 12.5g (ordered 25g, received 12.5) Bernard Amostrinha 10g Wilsons Royal George 5g Dholakia Black 10g Metal Bullet Bronze should be interesting Metal Snuff Spoon Silver how tiny! I haven’t tried any of these yet! I’ve listed in order starting with which I’ll try first. :slight_smile:

1 x Toque Christmas Pudding 25g 1 x NTSU Black 15g 1 x Viking Brown 25g 1 x Viking Dark 25g 1 x Dholakia Sparrow 9g 1 x Dholakia Swiss Chocolate 9g

Small order from Wilsons of Sharrow: 1x 1/2lb drum of SP100 1x Med Tin of F&T Serville 1x Med Tin of Peppermint Thats all for now, but will probably put in an order to Toque in the next couple of weeks.