where snuff devotees live?

@cstokes4 I spent a few years in Orlando. I lived in Hunter’s creek right down the road from Gatorland. I used to drink at a bar called the Big Bamboo in Kissimmee, I don’t know if it’s still there but I’m sure you have seen it. I went to school at Motorcycle Mechanics Institute and worked at Orlando Harley Davidson for a spell. Made a lot more money working at Sunshine hydroponics down on OBT right before you get into the rough part of town. Orlando is an enigma but I must say I have fond memories of the place. Best Fishing I have ever experienced. Due to the transient nature of it’s population, due to Disney, it probably has some of the worst drivers in the United States! I do miss those thunderstorms and the heat I actually got used to. The winters are to die for. Crystal clear blue skies with big puffy clouds and you only need a sweatshirt most of the time. It’s a groovy place.

Sadly, Big Bamboo ate it during the 2004 Hurricanes (Charley, Jeanne, Francis). The place was iconic. I know a few folks that went to MMI, it’s a pretty popular destination for people. You are 100% right about the transient population, terrible drivers. I also love the summer thunderstorms, always fun to grab a drink and watch the buckets come down. The place isn’t that bad, I suppose it’s all what you make of it. Seems like it’s a place that people come to for a “reset” in their life, sadly it just doesn’t work out for most.

Syracuse, NY. Head east from Rochester. Stop when you hit the toxic pool that used to be a lake. Turn left. Drive through the neighborhoods where everybody’s shooting at each other. Don’t worry, their not shooting at you. You see that grocery store over there, past the gigantic ditch? Yeah, I live behind that.

@cstokes4 I know Charley had some health issues and always wondered how he was doing. He is one of the coolest guys I have ever met. We would all get totally wasted and he would let us sleep in the bar until we had school the next morning. I have seen some crazy stuff go down at the “boo”. That place didn’t come alive until after closing time, I’m sure you have seen the photo album that charley kept behind the bar. Doesn’t surprise me that it got eaten up by the hurricanes seeing as it was probably held together by all the crap on the walls. You are totally correct about Orlando being a reset destination. It was the place I went to at a time in my life to begin the process of “coming unglued”. A very strange time in my life for sure but that’s what happens sometime in your twenties.

st paul minnesota, but i will also claim bismarck nd and Basingstoke England home as well.

Home of the Kentucky Derby and fine bourbon whiskey.

I live in DeFuniak Springs, Florida. Exactly at the link listed below. http://goo.gl/maps/IMWFw It would be super cool to have google map of all members cities and or locations.

@bob Very interesting you should say that. Although I currently live and work in Kalispell, Missoula is where my kids live and where my house is. Both are fabulous places, but frankly my heart is in Missoula!!! a totally unique place…

Kennedy, New York. Not the airport where all of our packages swallow into, the town. I’am in the little corner of New York know as Western NY. About 1.5 hours south and to the west of Buffalo. None of yous better try and steal my snuff.

they put something in the water i Missoula. It’s where David Lynch spent most of his growing up and Reggie Watts is from there.

Cranford, NJ. A small town in central Jersey.

I live in Trier for around 10 years now. It is the oldest city in Germany. The romans build it some time before Christ (yeah, it is more then 2000 years old - so what? ^^). It is a decent with around 100.000 people. We got a university so you see a lot of young folks (even more on the weekends). I live in the city center so everything is near me. Bad point is, there are always a lot of people around you. Well, i think about going to the north of Germany and live in a more rural area. We will see… The picture shows the old town gate.

Thank you guys for so many comments…that was the aim of the discussion…to find out that wonderful people live EVERYWHERE…

I live in Barcelona a coastal city northeast quadrant of Spain (Approx. 1.600.000 inhabitants) in the shore of the mediterranean sea, pretty much old too as 7 th century b.c. according to the legend founded by Heracles but more cientifical theory says that were the romans that stablished the first city walls.

I live in Barcelona a coastal city northeast quadrant of Spain (Approx. 1.600.000 inhabitants) in the shore of the mediterranean sea, pretty much old too as 7 th century b.c. according to the legend founded by Heracles but more cientifical theory says that were the romans that stablished the first city walls.

your city got some history on the back too. a loveley city it is. i hope Spain will do more well soon again

I live in the City of Brotherly Love. 9 blocks north and 10 blocks west of the spot where this nation declared itself independent.

Minnesota here! Specifically Mankato MN, about a half hour from @uncle_squinty

Orlando, Florida Home of Mickey Mouse, Harry Potter, Shamu, and Jesus. Way too hot most of the year. We have 2.5 seasons: Fall/Spring (Mid October - April) and Summer (May - Early October). The city isn’t that bad, has an interesting mix of ignorant rednecks, good country people, a thriving hispanic population, a small asian population, a growing gay community, city dwellers, suburbanites, and everyone in between. We also have the largest university in the state: UCF. The city is on the verge of having a MLS soccer team, we already have an NBA team, and an 80 year old football stadium in the middle of the projects.

Looks like were neighbors, I’m probably about 50-70 miles from you, I’m over on the space coast.

Here in the heart of Europe we have 4 seasons…but it seems to me they are all in one currently…

@mipasma I agree, today I mowed the lawn in shorts and t-shirt. Quite uncommon activity and temperature at the end of October. As I heard on the radio, this weekend we can expect snow…