MrSnuff Version 4.0 is LIVE

For some reason when I signed in it added about six different snuff tins to my shopping cart. I had 5 tins in there waiting to order. I just deleted the new ones I didn’t put in there but thought I would post it here fyi

It was actually a sign from the snuff gods.

It would’ve been pretty cool and I wouldve went with it but I already had the mystery tins

Yeah, my Shopping Cart had some Magic Elves adding some things for me. I’am pretty sure it was empty prior, as i had just placed an order. Some good ideas though, i left a few of them in there.

Nice design and picture accociations, very usefull. Nice job!

@Geok: not sure what you mean?

If it is about update and access to site, than now it’s ok. It starts to work for me about 3 hrs ago.

It seems very BRIGHT, or is that just my imagination?

Why is there a $0 cost GH Jasmine in my cart that doesn’t show size? Odd…

Wait, were all those $0 ones free? Man i messed up 8-}

I like it but my shopping cart was massively jacked up. Now I have to remember what it was I put in there… /memoryproblems

Beautiful and the layout is very helpful. I love the pictures too.

My shopping cart is FUBAR

Maybe it’s a problem only I face, but I cannot reach the Mr Snuff-website since the relaunch. Does anyone also have the same problem? It does always say: “Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in /home/misters/public_html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 331”

@Uwe prismaster mentioned the same thing. You are both in Germany. Probably the Euro version is not up and running. Best to let @mr.snuff know.

Maybe it’s a problem only I face, but I cannot reach the Mr Snuff-website since the relaunch. Does anyone also have the same problem? It does always say: “Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in /home/misters/public_html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 331”

might be your security programs. I don’t know but I had to fix some stuff in my firewalls to get to this site.

Maybe try clearing your cookies on your browser too. Sometimes that helps.

It seems the problem was caused by an install of ‘wishlist’ module. Pat had to remove it which is a shame. Maybe he’ll work it out.

What happened to the snuffhouse snuff boxes? Will they be put back onto the site?

Dave, Ok, so I’m having a nice look at the new site. Overall much easier to navigate. A few observations: 1) What oilmaster just said & also will they make it to ebay, which is spmetimes easier for us US based customers on non tobacco items? 2) The de Kralingse section should be more like the Samuel Gawith section (bulk and various sizes on one page), some of the multiple Choco ones seem to be missing. I think I could not find Choco-L in small size, and I think one is listed twice. 3) No Viking Blonde? 4) Samuel Gawith seem to be two SP No. 1 HM, one alphebetized by S and the other N. Also Cob Light I see is perpetually out of stock, but that’s now known as Cob Gold, so probably safe to drop the former. 5) Also you may want to note that the Red Bull in the foil pouch (asuming its picture is the actual likeness) is a unique snuff. It is Red Bull Aromatic, not Red Bull Strong (the one in boxes). RB strong may come in pouches as well, so its worth verifying. If I see anything else odd I will let you know.