What Video Game(s) are You Playing?

morrowind better then skyrim as it’s actualy a game and not a tour of over poweredness. Just my opinion though.

2 Likes

I’ve actually lucked out, that cartridge’s battery is still good. I don’t have to play it non stop like my original Zelda. Of course, if someone steps on the floor to hard, i have to pray it dosent start flashing and I start all over(I hate buying 99 heal potions).

1 Like

Morrowind was awesomsauce. No RPG since has come close to beating it imo. Skyrim was almost a good game… Almost

2 Likes

I have to agree with those who sing the praises of Morrowind. Probably my favorite game of all time. I pre-ordered the new English-language edition of Inquisitor from GOG.com. It’s supposed to be released tomorrow (September 5). Looks to be a very old-school RPG, somewhat in the style of Baldur’s Gate or Divine Divinity. The original Czech version got decent reviews.

1 Like

@ItsMajick all the glitches pretty much killed the game for me. (Skyrim) I’ve modded the piss out of it though so it’s pretty fun for me.

I’m in between playing, Dead island & infamous 2… Really like dead island, infamous 2 is just tiding me over until the new Assasins creed.

dead island was awesome. But I got bored with it half way through.

I picked up dishonored today. I’m only a few hours into it but I’m liking it a lot.

Resident Evil 6 on my PS3

The Witcher : Enhanced Edition. Full of adult content and fun as hell.

I hate you guys playing the games I wish I was playing now. :slight_smile:

xcom the new one on the ps3 its a great playing game when you’ve got your head round it, but it eats in to your free time lots…

Got hooked on Lumines on the PSP again. I don’t play many puzzlers, but this one stands out for me, I personally prefer it to Tetris etc.

I’m still on Diablo 3. I’m currently hunting the final piece to get into Whimsyshire. Nothing will be more satisfying than slaughtering unicorns and teddy bears with my barbarian. One of the pieces took me 8+ hours over the last couple of days to get. Each attempt was 3 - 5 minutes. If I held to a 4 minute average that would be 120+ attempts. Sadly, there are people who were far more unlucky than I was.

1 Like

Got hooked on Lumines on the PSP again. I don’t play many puzzlers, but this one stands out for me, I personally prefer it to Tetris etc.

on the xbox. level 133 is insane :frowning:

Minecraft.

1 Like

bob- I had no idea it was on another system, very cool! I must pick up Lumines 2 as well, dunno if it’s as good though…

it is a good game. I love games like that because you don’t play them all day like you might play an rpg or shooter. But they age really well.

Borderlands 2. I’m so hooked on this game.

1 Like

Super Mario World on an emulator on my iPad…God I love technology!

1 Like