Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Worldwide distributor of the finest in snuff, chew, RYO, pipe, accessories and much more.

Wilsons Of Sharrow BRUNSWICK

CamuCamu Member
edited September 2012 in Types of Snuff
This is way way nice snuff..I was fixin' to click pay now or whatever at mrsnuff.com and I decided to add one more just to make it an even round number...

Way good choice..especially for a beginner. This stuff is so moist(must be super fresh) I can shovel loads of orangey floral goodness in my nose without sneezing. THis is good snuff and goes right nice with a couple Sam Adams Summer Ales if I do say so..

I read a review where this is some sort of black rappee...well I have never enjoyed being rappeed so much...

AWFUL CAN..can is awful..will transfer to a toque can soon..

And this coming from a new snuffer who enjoys Poschl President and Toque Natural. I mean those are the two I would need if I could only ever have two again..like if the Apocalypse were gonna happen today..

Man this is a good one!

Comments

• Make sure the container you transfer the Brunswick into is airtight. It loses moisture very quickly otherwise. And welcome to the wonderful world of snuff.
  • I put it in a small glass jar - actually a spice jar with a bail type lid that I got from the dollar store. Works great. This stuff is so moist it can corrode the original can. And while it is a little difficult to keep in my nose (so coarse, so moist, so messy) it is a very enjoyable snuff.
  • I'm starting to think drying out a bit would actually help this snuff..I woke up with ungodly browness all over my moustache..it was good but dang..I need a hankie..and less beer when I'm trying a new snuff..
  • tboyertboyer Member
    edited June 2013 PM
    I like Wilsons Of Sharrow BRUNSWICK, but then again I like SG Black Rappee also
  • I like WoS Brunswick. I tried the 10gr tin to see what it was like. The bottom of the tin had a rusted out pinhole. Transferred it to a better container, and really enjoyed it. Not a rappee like SG types, but very highly scented, with what I can't identify. I also received a small tin of DS Black Watch, and it was very similar to the Brunswick. So much so that I mixed them when they were running low. Now I'm getting it in a 25 gm tin.
  • Brunswick is very lovely. Highly recommended in bulk. Tins corrode quickly with this one.
  • I love sniffing the little rust particals , My daily iron intake!
  • I have some Brunswick in my nose right now
  • I have had this for a few weeks now, and have sampled it a few times. It reminds me a little of some F&T moist snuffs, but I really don't know what to make of it. Can't really say if I like it or not. This snuff confuses me.