Wilsons Of Sharrow BRUNSWICK

This is way way nice snuff…I was fixin’ to click pay now or whatever at mrsnuff.com and I decided to add one more just to make it an even round number… Way good choice…especially for a beginner. This stuff is so moist(must be super fresh) I can shovel loads of orangey floral goodness in my nose without sneezing. THis is good snuff and goes right nice with a couple Sam Adams Summer Ales if I do say so… I read a review where this is some sort of black rappee…well I have never enjoyed being rappeed so much… AWFUL CAN…can is awful…will transfer to a toque can soon… And this coming from a new snuffer who enjoys Poschl President and Toque Natural. I mean those are the two I would need if I could only ever have two again…like if the Apocalypse were gonna happen today… Man this is a good one!

Make sure the container you transfer the Brunswick into is airtight. It loses moisture very quickly otherwise. And welcome to the wonderful world of snuff.

I put it in a small glass jar - actually a spice jar with a bail type lid that I got from the dollar store. Works great. This stuff is so moist it can corrode the original can. And while it is a little difficult to keep in my nose (so coarse, so moist, so messy) it is a very enjoyable snuff.

I’m starting to think drying out a bit would actually help this snuff…I woke up with ungodly browness all over my moustache…it was good but dang…I need a hankie…and less beer when I’m trying a new snuff…

I like Wilsons Of Sharrow BRUNSWICK, but then again I like SG Black Rappee also

I like WoS Brunswick. I tried the 10gr tin to see what it was like. The bottom of the tin had a rusted out pinhole. Transferred it to a better container, and really enjoyed it. Not a rappee like SG types, but very highly scented, with what I can’t identify. I also received a small tin of DS Black Watch, and it was very similar to the Brunswick. So much so that I mixed them when they were running low. Now I’m getting it in a 25 gm tin.

Brunswick is very lovely. Highly recommended in bulk. Tins corrode quickly with this one.

I love sniffing the little rust particals , My daily iron intake!

1 Like

I have some Brunswick in my nose right now

I have had this for a few weeks now, and have sampled it a few times. It reminds me a little of some F&T moist snuffs, but I really don’t know what to make of it. Can’t really say if I like it or not. This snuff confuses me.