How old are you?

Edit: oops.

22, and just graduated college. More people here younger than me than I thought.

You don’t look a day over 80! :wink:

Thanks!

snuffster I think you’re not telling the truth.

right now I am a few hours and a couple minutes, Since we only have today. We are all the same exact age; it just some of us can remember history. Short term and long term memories loss is a eugenically designed feature. So your not weigh down buy the sins or virtuousness of your past. Imagine the feeling of dread or elation daily, It would interfere with your whole potential to further develop for enlightenment. And in result you become lost sheeple looking to be lead. Instead of following your own path. Form your own opinions, set your own goals, walk your own path. Learn to listen and listen to learn, On your path there are billboards that surround you, the message is apparent try not to interpret them wrong, Some are blatantly in your face ,while others you see in hindsight. The gift is the present and the present is the gift. Enjoy it like it was your last. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE !!!

Excellent advice, @basement_shaman!

1. I miss 22.

Hit the big Four O this year. Feels no different to the big Three O, except my body hurts more

22 years old

Turning 25 in December.

guys we have a poll for this now, no need to raise necroposts: http://snuffhouse.org/discussion/8100/how-old-are-you#latest