Are you married, and for how long?

@snuffbrant Hey no problem. I’m a pretty honest dude!

@joesnuffer @snuffbrant the jealousy would be my downfall, no matter what the mix is.

@cstokes4 I thought it would be for me too, but after sitting down and really thinking about it, I decided it was a win win for me. Someone else helps me pay bills, there is more love (nudge nudge wink wink) in the house, and I like seeing my wife happy and this makes her happy. The jealousy still comes up and when it does I just find something to take my mind off it (I have many hobbies) and talk about it with my wife. I have found that being in this type of relationship requires way more communication than I am used to. Keeps me on my toes. :smiley:

I’ve been married for 3 years now. @joesnuffer I envy and congradulate you. I was in a poly relationship, exactly like yours actually, but it apparenly ended recently. I say apparently because the bastard skipped out on us without a words notice…my wife was heartbroken and angry…I was mostly just angry…but anyway, I’m glad the 3 of you have such a great thing going!

well this has gone off in a direction I didn’t expect, but that’s cool.

well this has gone off in a direction I didn’t expect, but that’s cool.

Thread drift…a plaque over all the internet. lol

1.5 years so far and going great. Hopefully, we will be able to celebrate a 35th anniversary some day! :smiley:

@mustangii sorry man. Didn’t mean to derail the thread!!

I feel it still right on topic. Myself, I’ve been in a “Ready Made Family-Just Add Dad” for eight years now. Not as of yet married per-se, thats a long story. We have a daughter together and 3 boys hers. She is great, keeps the house in order, fields the finance planning(ie tells me when i can have snuff), and has sincere Love for me.

My wife of seventeen years and my dog of ten years are in a polyamorous relationship. Not the same thing I know but some of the dynamics relate.

@mustangii sorry man. Didn’t mean to derail the thread!!

Didn’t derail just different. I believe in monogamous relationships, One man, one woman, all that right wing Conservative stuff, but we won’t let let this thread degrade into a judgmental, religious debate.

Frankily I think honesty with yourselve and your partner are what is right. Of course there are more rules like you have to both be old and intelligent enough to understand consequences and able to take responsiblity for your mistakes. I always point out one couple I knew a while ago. they were married obiousily they really loved each other a lot, the thing is they somehow had no chemistry in bed none did nothing for each other. So that part of being in a commited relationship didn’t exsist for them so they “farmed” that part out. What I’am saying is you got respect yourselve and your partner and what ever works ain’t really my business cause I don’t have to live your life.

@mustangii Sounds good. I don’t fault anyone for their opinion. Snuff brings people of all kinds together!

Going on 16 years this time. 6 years of hell the first time. Not that this time has been trouble free. Few things are… I have it very good.

My wife and I will make our first year on the 22nd this month

33 years and 9 days.

Congratulation @ermtony for another awesome mile stone, And congratulation to all you other lucky lovers. May the love you share have a positive impact on those around you.

Congratulation @ermtony for another awesome mile stone, And congratulation to all you other lucky lovers. May the love you share have a positive impact on those around you.

LOL, reading too quickly I thought you wrote ‘awesome mill stone’

19 years. Complicated enough without polyamorousness, lol.

We hit 18 years in July. I’ve never second guessed it. Everyone said it wouldn’t last when we eloped after knowing each other only a couple months. Most of those “everyone’s” have been married and divorced since then. Shows what they know!