What Video Game(s) are You Playing?

Dragon Hunter Tri, I’m really not much of a gamer. It is doubtful I will ever finish this game, but it’s fun for the time being.

@FlippinBird Then he should be on acid more, katamari is a very fun game!

1 Like

@Bob I should clarify I did enjoy the game play but it just seemed like it ended too fast. It took me a few months to get thru fallout 3, thanks to all the underground tunnels and I flew thru new vegas in about a month.

Downloading the Leviathan DLC for Mass Effect 3, I will be playing it very soon~~

I felt like there was more to do in new vegas but more like diffrent ways to do things and more to find. 3 had a lot more empty space.

1 Like

A rom I downloaded of the original Pokemon Blue…oh hell yes.

1 Like

Currently replaying through Final Fantasy IX. Also playing Rock Band Blitz…freakin’ awesome. And Tsukihime…I’d be shocked if anyone here has ever heard of it.

1 Like

Payday: The Heist and Battlefield 3

You guys are going to make me breakout the NES and my copy of Final Fantasy again, are’nt you?

1 Like

@PotPoe now that you have gone and mentioned it, I’m going to have to do the same!! :))

1 Like

I downloaded that first FF for my phone as an app. A lot of old NES games that were big titles are available on the verizon app store, along with some Sega games too, usually for no more than 5 bucks. Definitely worth it if you are a fan of the NES games but get tired of blowing the cartridge, making sure it’s setting just right in the system, moving it back and forth, making sure only red paper clips are holding it in place and the stars are positioned with Saturn in retrograde…

1 Like

morrowind better then skyrim as it’s actualy a game and not a tour of over poweredness. Just my opinion though.

2 Likes

I’ve actually lucked out, that cartridge’s battery is still good. I don’t have to play it non stop like my original Zelda. Of course, if someone steps on the floor to hard, i have to pray it dosent start flashing and I start all over(I hate buying 99 heal potions).

1 Like

Morrowind was awesomsauce. No RPG since has come close to beating it imo. Skyrim was almost a good game… Almost

2 Likes

I have to agree with those who sing the praises of Morrowind. Probably my favorite game of all time. I pre-ordered the new English-language edition of Inquisitor from GOG.com. It’s supposed to be released tomorrow (September 5). Looks to be a very old-school RPG, somewhat in the style of Baldur’s Gate or Divine Divinity. The original Czech version got decent reviews.

1 Like

@ItsMajick all the glitches pretty much killed the game for me. (Skyrim) I’ve modded the piss out of it though so it’s pretty fun for me.

I’m in between playing, Dead island & infamous 2… Really like dead island, infamous 2 is just tiding me over until the new Assasins creed.

dead island was awesome. But I got bored with it half way through.

I picked up dishonored today. I’m only a few hours into it but I’m liking it a lot.

Resident Evil 6 on my PS3