What Video Game(s) are You Playing?

Anybody like(ed) Gauntlet Legends or Gauntlet Dark Legacy? Is Diablo similar? It’s a top-down action-rpg right?

Ps3 Black ops and guitar hero Black ops 2 can’t come soon enough

@Mr. O Diablo is kind of like that, but with leveling, customization, and more elements of an RPG than the Gauntlet series. I’ve been playing since Diablo 1, and I have gotten many hundreds of hours out of each version. It was 10 years between Diablo 2 and Diablo 3, and Diablo 2 was still on my computer (and played regularly) when 3 came out. It’s a sickness.

@Dogwalla It’s a sickness that doesn’t need a cure~~ :smiley:

@bob but don’t you think the fighting mechanic feels disjointed?

Which game where you asking this about?

Dogwalla- thank’s for the info! It sounds like a good series, I should just go out and start buying them, hopefully I can find copies of all of them. Are there any good old school turn-based style RPG’s on PC that I should check out? That and classic action-RPG’s are among my top 3 fave genres. I confess that I also have a soft spot for any half decent adventure/platformers I can find.

I’m oldфаг of Arcanum, Quake II & III, Fallout II. These are on my PC, but not played for a half a year.

2 Likes

oh it sounds like it’s been longer then that, considering these games are well over a year old (sorry just teasing).

Over decade old…

some old games are great some really make you realize how dumb we used to be :).

@bob I was referring to Dragon Age

oh yeah the combat was a little off in ways. Over all it was pretty great. Though I did get sick of having to tweak the background behavior stats (whatever they’re called) because I got sick of what the fuck are you attacking that guy for? Though I liked how challenging it was and how when you figured out what you’re doing it wasn’t that tough. You just had to really think of the tools at hand.

Minecraft on the Xbox 360…thoroughly addicted to it.

2 Likes

Diablo 3

1 Like

Playing Fallout 3 right now new Vegas was a bit of a disappointment

1 Like

loved new vegas and found skyrim a bit of a disapointment so I guess not every game for every gamer.

1 Like

Katamari Forever. The creators of this game series must have dreamed this up while on acid.

2 Likes

Dragon Hunter Tri, I’m really not much of a gamer. It is doubtful I will ever finish this game, but it’s fun for the time being.

@FlippinBird Then he should be on acid more, katamari is a very fun game!

1 Like

@Bob I should clarify I did enjoy the game play but it just seemed like it ended too fast. It took me a few months to get thru fallout 3, thanks to all the underground tunnels and I flew thru new vegas in about a month.