What's In Your Mailbox #4

Ones I have waited a moment,they come from USA by Mr Snuff, not ,visibly, in exact adequation With English package.Insted or a bit in reason of having to wait I was happy to recieve my 3 Maccoboys,fine tobacco and disctet but well here roses exhalations,It’s on cultural exeption on U.S snuffs all made by (good)whisky. In some days I should recieve 3 tins differents of the new Stock’s range. I like recieving my “loving plant for hight nose” on several times,QTake things by the good way , it’s one of the mean to not be anxious(in live sometimes here but for most time injustified),I speak of course for things of life not on direction for uniquity(another subject :slight_smile: But what I’m waiting for, quitly, are samples of one snuff make by fine head,nose an very nice director of a Snuff mark,of my demand of new product( a bit my personal snuff after for the maker , in right positions. I will perhaps make explanation more late(if anyone is interested by a nice new product, more anycase of his nearest personal parasite(same for overwhelming majority: jealousy(for all,for nothing…Thinking in false vision that illusioned inferiority supposed can put one in superiority if , this bad,real, “sin” put them in personal mental jails:) I hope it will be very good,as that I would said to my litlle childrens i’m around the first steps of this first class snuff,I hope… -)

Frenchie clover rosewood snuff box! Score!

Very nice box, Scurvy. That would be hard to stay out of!

beautiful box @scurvy! May it serve you well. What you going to put in it to start?

@Scurvy I had my eye on that one. It ended today on ebay, so I guess its not technically in your mailbox yet. When I saw it was getting no bids, I decided to let it finish and see if the seller would relist it at a lower price. You must have gone in at the last minute.

Not in the mail, but from our pipe club swat meet. 2 pipes: a small carved Chacom and a Talamona (Italian). Then a couple of tins of Sutliff Old Vienna and Sutliff Man’s Best Friend.

@Xander Yeah, not yet but in a week or so. I had been watching it to see if it got bids and when I got home from work this morning I was alerted it only had a couple hours left. I just threw in a bid for the heck of it and went to sleep… when I woke up, I had won it. Turned out I was the only bidder and got it for the listing price. I’m pretty happy with it, considering I typically see similar boxes listed at more than twice that price. @Mouse I’ve been on a bit of a Tom Buck kick, and I think some of that will do nicely… none of that sissy Queen’s Extra 'round these parts.

And a sterling silver tamper.

I am expecting a delivery of the new 6 Photo medicated No.666 :slight_smile: Along with some president for hubby, and I decided to try Toque Lime Toast.

Just got an MS order today, containing among other things: 6 photo Kailash 6 gm. sample Arnold Andre’s Rumney’s Export 7 gram S.A. Rumney clone - 2 five gram earplug plastic boxes WoS A Posh brass bullet A green handkerchief Oh, and a Zuka black b 10 gram sampler of 12 cans MCCrystal’s sampler 2 Paul Goddard Chocolate 1 Paul Goddard Fruit Mix

Stupid editor… I meant a Wilson’s of Sharrow 12 * 10 gram tins assortment Okay, maybe not stupid editor…maybe stupid contributor? Heh heh. Now fruitlessly attempting to open a 10 gram tin of Wilson’s Princes. What? Did some Sheffield welder solder this thing shut? The strength of Samson, Hercules and my morning breath could not combine to open this little tin! It’s a cruel joke, right? Aaaargh!

1 Like

The Princes tin can and will rust a little. Unless you are going to use it right away you may want to store it in something else.

------------------------------------------------------ Eagerly awaiting my latest MS order: 1 x Buzz Bubble Gum 25g 1 x Abraxas Dragun 15g 1 x Fribourg & Treyer Macouba 25g 1 x Samuel Gawith Cola 25g 1 x Wilsons Queen Extra Strong 25g 1 x Wilsons Rosemary 25g 1 x Poschl Gawith Apricot 10g Box of 20 1 x 6 Photo 45g Plus Bundle Oh, and naturally, I get an e-mail announcing shipping discounts the day after I place my order. Grrr.

a couple of MM cobs from @PieterClaassen

1 x McChrystal’s Original & Genuine 8.75g 1 x Gawith Hoggarth CM 10g 1 x Wilsons Coffee Cream 10g 1 x Gawith Hoggarth S.P 10g 1 x Wilsons Burgundy 10g 1 x Ozona President 7g 1 x Samuel Gawith McCombie 10g 1 x Samuel Gawith Kendal Brown Special 10g 1 x Brass Sniffer Gold 70mm

No snuff unfortunately, but I did receive A new Edwin Jagger safety Razor

A wedding invitation from my youngest niece. Which is not unexpected, but I knew before I went to the mail box; I had been invited to a party. Strange days indeed.

3x30G Maccoboy

Toque: [25g] Natural, Natural Toast, Peanut Butter, Spanish Gem, Toffee, Whisky & Honey; [10g] Absinthe.

F&T’s: Patchouli, Dr. JR Justice, Seville, Bordeaux, Old Paris, Morocco. Dholakia: Swiss chocolate Gawith Hoggarth: Sea Breezes, Tia Maria Toque: Expresso Abraxas Dragun