What drink you prefer when taking snuff ?

Lately, depending on time of day has been coffee or tea then toward evening a pint of bitter beer followed by a shot of good rye… then one more snort (of good snuff) and off to bed I go.

Yep, coffee, tea or beer most always.

Ditto… tea coffee or beer.

I was never a heavy coffee drinker, but it just hits the spot with snuff. Perhaps it’s the steam? Who knows. I just like it that way.

I like matching it to the snuff. Lady Grey / Earl Grey with KBs; Lime toast / Toque Rose / Dragün with White wine / sparkling or cider; Viking Dark with coffee. Eveything with whiskey and soda. :wink:

I found cheap coffee goes well with snuff as much as those expensive ones.

Right now a good Rye Whiskey neat… nice!

I don’t take much menthol anymore but I always found Hedges and properly cellared bitter to be a match made in heaven. It’s got to be real beer though, not pulled up by gas and chilled to death, but pumped by hand from a real beer cellar.

My fave combo is a nice plain scotch or toast and a cup of coffee. Or the same with an ice cold lager.

A nice strong cup of Yorkshire Tea with milk and sugar.

right now I am drinking my first cup of Guayusa. Its from Ecuador and has some simlarites to Yerba Mate. So far I think I prefer the Yerba Mate. It is nice though.

London Jack - spot on! I’m currently enjoying Yorkshire Gold (milk, two sugars, squeeze the teabag) and Sternecker Echt Fresko. Delightful.

Kool aid. Any flavor except orange. (and I’m only sort of just kidding) Usually coffee, beer, or bourbon though.

Iced coffee or my favorite soda ‘Moxie’.

Yerba Mate with blue agave

For me it is either a good scotch, right now it is Balvenie 15yr or Glenmorangie. If im not in the mood for scotch then usually a nice micro brew or a good belgian trappist beer. Let me also say that I have had issues with my drinking, and it is under control as I only use it on friday night and sunday on the golf course. I was pretty bad off for a while there so I had to learn self control.

Italian espresso… which means ONE sip…no sugar no milk…just caffeine

These days I like Ovaltine, Moxie, or water.

IPA

Iced coffee or iced tea (black Indian tea with spearmint – very strong.)