What's In Your Mailbox #4

A Krups GX600050 conical burr grinder, this should make snuff making MUCH easier

A Krups GX600050 conical burr grinder, this should make snuff making MUCH easier

Nice one!! I’ve also got one like that. I find it easier to put the tobacco through the mill twice; first time on coarse and then on fine. I know you will enjoy using this grinder.

Two lbs of firedance flake

Hopefully tomorrow I’ll receive 3 tins of Maccoboy and 3x25G tins of Taxi Red… Hopefully.

1 Like

Hopefully tomorrow I’ll receive 3 tins of Maccoboy and 3x25G tins of Taxi Red… Hopefully.

Good luck getting the Maccoboy. I ordered some, it was listed as in stock, but when my order arrived it was crossed off the packing list. I wrote asking about it but got no response. It is still listed as in stock.

@mouse yeah I ordered it with my last order but it didn’t arrive. It was still on the invoice tho. I contacted Mr Snuff a few times and I think we have it worked out now. Fingers crossed

some more unburnt offerings to the pipe gods. Balkan & Navy Flake

1 Like

@basement_shaman how large are those?

@stogie 250 grams or five 50 gram tins worth or you mean the flakes? flakes are about 6 inches x 1-1/8 wide

@basement_shaman, Thanks for the rapid response. I am just going to HAVE to get some. THANKS!!!

500 grams Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake 250 grams Samual Gawith 1792 Flake 8 ounces each of Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake, Twist Flake and Bullseye Flake and picked up 4 ounces of Mac Baren Dark Twist at a pipe shop on Lafayette this afternoon. Helped pass the 3 hour drive back home

A couple pocket-sized @SnuffSniffer spoons! Very cool!

Ones I have waited a moment,they come from USA by Mr Snuff, not ,visibly, in exact adequation With English package.Insted or a bit in reason of having to wait I was happy to recieve my 3 Maccoboys,fine tobacco and disctet but well here roses exhalations,It’s on cultural exeption on U.S snuffs all made by (good)whisky. In some days I should recieve 3 tins differents of the new Stock’s range. I like recieving my “loving plant for hight nose” on several times,QTake things by the good way , it’s one of the mean to not be anxious(in live sometimes here but for most time injustified),I speak of course for things of life not on direction for uniquity(another subject :slight_smile: But what I’m waiting for, quitly, are samples of one snuff make by fine head,nose an very nice director of a Snuff mark,of my demand of new product( a bit my personal snuff after for the maker , in right positions. I will perhaps make explanation more late(if anyone is interested by a nice new product, more anycase of his nearest personal parasite(same for overwhelming majority: jealousy(for all,for nothing…Thinking in false vision that illusioned inferiority supposed can put one in superiority if , this bad,real, “sin” put them in personal mental jails:) I hope it will be very good,as that I would said to my litlle childrens i’m around the first steps of this first class snuff,I hope… -)

Frenchie clover rosewood snuff box! Score!

Very nice box, Scurvy. That would be hard to stay out of!

beautiful box @scurvy! May it serve you well. What you going to put in it to start?

@Scurvy I had my eye on that one. It ended today on ebay, so I guess its not technically in your mailbox yet. When I saw it was getting no bids, I decided to let it finish and see if the seller would relist it at a lower price. You must have gone in at the last minute.

Not in the mail, but from our pipe club swat meet. 2 pipes: a small carved Chacom and a Talamona (Italian). Then a couple of tins of Sutliff Old Vienna and Sutliff Man’s Best Friend.

@Xander Yeah, not yet but in a week or so. I had been watching it to see if it got bids and when I got home from work this morning I was alerted it only had a couple hours left. I just threw in a bid for the heck of it and went to sleep… when I woke up, I had won it. Turned out I was the only bidder and got it for the listing price. I’m pretty happy with it, considering I typically see similar boxes listed at more than twice that price. @Mouse I’ve been on a bit of a Tom Buck kick, and I think some of that will do nicely… none of that sissy Queen’s Extra 'round these parts.

And a sterling silver tamper.