Was there any other snuff news at the IPCPR show?

I know that Toque USA was announced at the show, but does anyone know if there happened to be any other snuff-related news?

IPCPR was right in my neighborhood, wish I had credentials to get in.

Can’t you just show up w/snuff in your nose, a pipe in you mouth, and snus in your lip? They would have to let you in on principale, i would think.

@cstokes4 Wtf, you’re the admin of the most active snuff forum on Earth and a member of the ISTA. What better credentials could they want? Wait, don’t tell me. They don’t care about snuff. That’s what I thought.

It’s a trade show for tobacco retailers. If you are not in the trade you are not invited.

Not snuff related but one of my local shops came back with samples from Eric Stokkebye’s new pipe tobacco line - 4th Generation. She gave me a bag of broken flake to try an report back to her.

You have to be a member of IPCPR to get in. It’s simply not enough to be ‘in the trade’.

@Mr. Nose: Yes, of course, the point I was making was that it’s a show for tobacco retailers, that is not open to hobbyists or members of the general public.