what are you mixing?

I just mixed up a small amount of McC stammheimer hopfen schnupf and grand Cairo at about 80/20 and it turned out pretty good I’m going to have to mix up a bigger batch right after i order a large tin of the McC hops. For some reason it keeps disappearing pretty quick :-? :smiley:

1 Like

1 part Torque Quit, 1 part F&T Bureau. I call it the Department of Quitters. It’s a ex cigarette smoker thing.

1 Like

@WVDAVE sounds like a good mix, I might have to try that out to take to work tonight…

1 Like

2 parts tiger cherry, 2 parts Celtic talisman, and 1 part temptation purple passion (it’s more like grunt with a passion fruit flavor than a fruit snuff). My new favorite cherry mix just got more interesting.

1 Like

Toque peanut butter and Dholakia Swiss chocolate and Samuel Gawith chocolate 60/30/10

1 Like

These all sound good looks like its time to place another order so I can try all of these mixes. Keep em coming. @tomstrasbourg is the temptation line similar to blast and fubar?

1 Like

@distaind I haven’t tried blast and purple passion is the only one of the temptation line I’ve tried, but you can tell its the same base tobacco as grunt even with the added passion fruit flavor.

1 Like

F&T HDT & WOS SM500 5/1 JUST WANTED TO SEE WHAT A MENTHOLATED TOAST WAS ABOUT ! LIKEN IT!!!

1 Like

Grunt and Elmo’s Reserve. Just a pinch of Elmo’s in a snuffbox full of Grunt. Wonderful combination to my nose.

1 Like

Toque Whiskey & Honey and Grunt.

1 Like

WoS Apple… Sort of disappointing. having to really stretch to smell apple… will try again later, probably just hasty.

1 Like

Samuel Gawith : Apple , Samuel Gawith : Banana

1 Like

SG Black Coffee & G&H Kendal Dark in a rollie.

1 Like

@Mr.Nose when I read your post I imagine a lit rollie sticking out your nose :))

1 Like

WoS Black Coffee with Poschl Lowen-Prise…‘iced, spiced Coffee!’

1 Like

McC’s Anisette with Viking Dark and SG Black Rapee

1 Like

More F&T HDT this time with Taxi Green 7/1

1 Like

Samuel Gawith : Banana , Jaxons : English Toffee , 3/1

1 Like

Toque Toffee and Spanish Gem, nice mix.

1 Like

@willfully I will have to try that one