Opinions on Toasts

Toques Bourbon is a toast too, yes? That wasn’t it, was it bob?

Yes, Toque Bourbon is a toast. No, I won’t guess bob’s hated toast.

I’am not saying. Though I still have to try Bourbon toast.

I’m guessing it’s either F&T HDT, Toque W&H or WoS IHT#22 since these are the most loved toasts and talking shit about them is a sure fire way to get yourself lynched

not saying anything.

Toque Bourbon is an awesome toast. I’ll have to remember to add it to the order I’m placing today. I know it’s a bit of a standard answer on here, but F&T HDT is the best thing that has ever gone in my nose, and I love it more in the fall because of all the familiar scents that it carries. I never thought I’d be much of a toast guy, but apparently I am. Good for me!

My opinion on toasts is that they rock. A favorite is hard to pick, but I have the most stock of toque natural toast and F&T HDT.

bob- I was going to amend my post to add “but I don’t want to put you on the spot”. Anyways I do like the bourbon, I thought it was a toast. Surprisingly I haven’t found one I dislike.

You cannot go wrong with F&T HDT. Anyway, what is about GH Irish D ? Imho it is a splendid toast as well.

i second your opinion of GH Irish D being a splendid toast @Prismaster. In my top 5 since the day some went up my sniffer. :wink:

the F&T is one of the greats of snuffdom. Even if you don’t think you’ll like it try it just so you know one of the classics.

F&T HDT is the one I have bough the most of, with WOS 22 a worthy second though the stronger scent makes it only an occasional use for me. Weird thing though, with the Toque Natural toast I got a really bitter scent. This may have been an old tin, as I bought it in a tobacconist. Guess I should give it another try, as I had high hopes of this one, having enjoyed, on occasion, the other Toque toasts. Regarding the Irish D Light, I found the sweetness off putting.

IHT No 22 is da bomb!

I am beginning to like toasts more and more. Toque Lime Toast is fantastic and I do like Irish D light but it reminds me a bit of pipe tobacco with its flavor. When I first started snuffing toasts tore me up a bit, now they are quite pleasant.

In general, I’m not a big fan of toasts/scotches. However, I greatly enjoy Toque Whisky & Honey, and would not want to be without a supply of it. I also have several tubes of various American scotches in my collection. I don’t pinch from them often, though – only when I feel the need for a truly eye-watering nicotine blast.

Wilsons #22 is the toast for me. All the others including scotches are good too. Never had a bad dry snuff.

@AllanH - It is funny how I go back and forth between WoS #22 and F&T . Considering they are the same source, with subtle taste variations, I prefer one, then the other, back and forth.

I like how I don’t have to worry about toasts drying out, as they are already dried out. I admit I’m not crazy about the campfire aroma. When I first tried one (Wilsons I think) my first impression was not campfire but “house fire”. F&T HDT is tasty though, and I’ve enjoyed most of the main contenders on occasion.

I find that Toasts in general seem to absorb the ambient humidity here very well. I’m not a big fan of Toasts though so any Toast will do.

Has anyone tried the Dholakia toasts ?