Hello...

Dunno if this is the right place but thought I would say HI and introduce myself. I am Sarah i live in the UK and am currently working my way through loads of snuffs as a way to come of cigarettes. I am quite enjoying it, although doesnt have the same hit and makes my snot brown and dry…which is a pest!

Yea there is a thread called introduce yourself but anyway welcome you’ve come to the right place. Everything you want to know is here somewhere. Glad to see another fellow snuffer. Enjoy

Welcome from Cape Cod. A great bunch of folk here with lots of experience and good will (and the one place on the internet where you can talk about snot and everybody just nod their heads knowingly).

Hi,im also from the uk.im using snuff to cut back on smokes also and finally give the habit.its hard but its working.i get a better hit with snuff than i do with the smokes.keep trying it will get easier.good luck

You get a much better hit from snuff with the added benefits of being able to breathe! Greetings from North East England.

Welcome and good luck with staying off the cigs. Snuff is a much more enjoyable and safe choice.

Here Here. As you go along the glorious journey of ‘snuffing’ you will find that there are a lot of questions to be asked and experiences to share. This is a good place to do so and you don’t have to deal with annoying Uncle Bernie! And brown snot is not a bad thing…

Glad to see another fellow snuffer.

I am Sarah

Err… Umm… I think SARAH is a She! She-Fellow - Snuffette - Snuff Goddess ??? =D> =D> =D>

I didn’t think “snuffer” was gender specific and snuffette sound like a smurf that snuffs but I’m sure we can come up with another term for a she snuffer if there isn’t one already :slight_smile:

Welcome Sarah :-h :-h

Hey @Layxxmacbeth another lady! Welcome, there aren’t many of us ( ladies) here, I am glad you found us. I am in UK too :slight_smile:

@Layxxmacbeth ,Welcome Sarah, Great move breaking the chains of cigarettes, your lungs will thank you. My daughters name is Sarah and this is a safe haven for all snuff users. Please make yourself at home, any question or problems you have; don’t hesitate to ask! You will find knowledgeable ladies and gentlemen here with experience to share. And possibly you can teach us something too.

Welcome, Sarah, and greetings from sunny Brighton.

Welcome Sarah! Stefan, Chesterfield, Derbyshire

Welcome from across the pond (US)!

Welcome Sarah, and happy snuffing! Snuff is a much different nicotine delivery system than smoking, and takes some getting used to. Over time, you’ll learn how to vary the frequency of your pinches, until you’re maintaining a fairly constant level of nicotine in your bloodstream. After you’ve been snuffing for a while, you’ll be wondering how you managed to endure the dramatic peaks and troughs in nicotine that are common to cigarette smoking.