The New Photos Of Your Collection Thread

@cakeanddottle _ I did not realize that you were in the States! Yes, now is the time! Has been since Pact, and the final bitof taxation is in review as we speak. I salute your solution. Mine is similar, I have more snuff than I can consume or reasonably trade, my deep freezer is full of snus. I have begun putting together a large amount of whole leaf, mainly for my wife’s smoking habit, but also for any use really. I have a real sense of control possessing all of it, although we know that is just an illusion. I was blindsided though by the State of Maryland outright banning any purchases from the internet or phone, mail, Ect. I did not think they would just reach out and slap me in the face like that! Hard to maintain a sense of normality in the face of such tyranny. All I can do is deny them as much tax revenue as possible, while availing myself to what remaining legal means are left. They are no doubt continuing to finalize a plan to deny us tobacco, or tax us into oblivion. Sad, real sad!

@cakeanddottle, that is a wonderful looking cellar. I really hope it never gets to the point where internet sales are outlawed, but you never know. Plus I can bet tobacco taxes will never go down so I am doing what I can now to increase my stash.

I swear we are all the same with this. except mine is in disarray. Here there and everywhere so if I fall down with a stroke or heart attack I can have one last snuff before I check out

Anything worth doing is worth over-doing

Nah we’re not all like this. I’am certainily not a collector. Even when I can afford to hoard more snuff I tend to keep about ten diffrent snuffs around. Though ironically it’s about as neurotic of an obssession as TAD I just don’t like having snuffs that aren’t being used regularly. Though I do have to add you can’t really get the feel for a snuff unless you really sit with it for a while and do heavy use. Just had to add that in so that no one feels too normal.

To each, his own. One of the things I love about snuff is the incredible variety… and that variety actually being good! I can have a different snuff at different times of day or to suit certain moods or to compliment a meal. In my cigarette days, I was a one-brand guy at it really limited my enjoyment of other things.

The variety is definatily awesome. I just like taking it slow is all. I’am going to try every snuff currentily in production, I’am just not racing to get there. :slight_smile:

It ain’t much. Unfortunately I had to dump some of my older snuffs (3+ years old) due to inadequate storage and the raging heat wave. They lost all perfume and smelled like they were fermenting. Also unfortunately, as a recent college grad, I’m in a money crunch and can’t afford any more snuff right now…until my shop I work at brings in the new Toques, that is!

It ain’t much. Unfortunately I had to dump some of my older snuffs (3+ years old) due to inadequate storage and the raging heat wave. They lost all perfume and smelled like they were fermenting. Also unfortunately, as a recent college grad, I’m in a money crunch and can’t afford any more snuff right now…until my shop I work at brings in the new Toques, that is!

To me this is a proper collection. Larger then mine. Well if you ignore the bulks.

At this point, I have only three snuffs in bulk and a couple of tins. I do though admire the collections people have built up. I use 5g or so a day and will happily use the same snuff day in day out. I live in the U.K so stockpiling is not an issue, so far. I do though imagine a time when I will need a snuff cellar.

@khalid I like the sound of that…‘A snuff cellar’…

Yikes! - I just counted up my collection - just short of a kilo… time to slowww down. Thankfully snuff is at least considerably cheaper than my last collection - Scotch… still amazed at how much I spent there. One of these days I’ll learn my lesson :wink:

here’s the collection to date :slight_smile:

Nice. I wish to have such a nice larder someday.

I would post a picture but everyone would make fun of me. :((

@cstokes4 you show me yours I’ll show you mine .

@cstokes4 DO IT! :wink:

I’ll try to get around to it this weekend. Guess I need to go to Sunbelt and rent a front end loader.

5gal plastic tubs , You don’t have show those just count them .