US Toque!

I just got a flier from one of my US suppliers with a lovely add for Toque Snuffs coming soon to the US! I thought some of you might be interested in that fact. Flavors advertised are Black Cherry, Chocolate, Citrus, Espresso, Kentucky Bourbon, Lime, Peach, Rum & Cola, Spanish Brandy, Spearmint, Whiskey & Honey and Wild Berry. I would expect these will retail for at least $5 for 10g in most areas or possibly more. Good Show, Roderick! I just wonder why you didn’t bring Quit over to this side of the pond!?

This incredible news just made my day. I may have to sell my house and move to an area with a greater snuff market.

Are they new flavors I wonder, or just re-named? Won’t matter to me, as I can’t find Silver Dollar anywhere anyway. :frowning:

Are these new flavors of silver dollar or is the u.s. getting actual toque?

@distaind: Actual Toque, though for the American market.

YES! I am going to head down to my local tobacco store tomorrow and camp out and wait for them to arrive or maybe just talk to them an make sure they get in on this too. I can’t wait =P~

And how do we order?

Just talk to your local’s manager, I s’pose.

So some are new and some are renamed? Ok. Is it Phillips & King who I need my local to deal with?

Hey Roderick! Our shop just purchased a few of the flavors from P&K, and I wanted to ask, are these the same blends and grinds as the original version, or have they been adjusted at all for the US market?

Somehow I doubt my local tobacconists (central Ohio) will stock these. They seem very snuff resistant. Something about labelling, apparently.

@Roderick … order-able from anywhere online or?? Would love to try the Coffee. I am with ErictheRed … no Ohio stores carrying snuff, if they do it’s Red Seal or Bruton.

New York stores almost NEVER carry snuff, Especially in NEW YORK CITY! I’ve even been told once by a store owner that it is Illegal to sell snuff in NYC! So you see why I’m having such a hard time getting snuff

Yeah not much tobacco choice in my area. There are a million chews but seriously most of them seem about the same to me.

Roderick, They may have Reps in Ohio, but they sure aren’t getting snuff or snus placed in any stores. Every shop I’ve talked to in Central Ohio don’t even know it’s available.

Somehow I doubt my local tobacconists (central Ohio) will stock these. They seem very snuff resistant. Something about labelling, apparently.

Roderick, They may have Reps in Ohio, but they sure aren’t getting snuff or snus placed in any stores. Every shop I’ve talked to in Central Ohio don’t even know it’s available.

If you guys don’t mind travelling to Dayton, the shop I work at (“The Wharf”) carries the six original SD flavors, and we’ve ordered in a few of the new SDs and a few varieties of the new Toque. Not sure if the trade show’s gonna affect shipping, but we’ll probably see 'em by next week.

There’s another thread on this here: http://snuffhouse.org/discussion/6554/toque-launches-toque-usa#latest