What all types of tobacco do you use?

pipes and cigars on occasions. Snuff and snus mainily. On rare occasions I’ll get american chew.

snuff, snus, pipe and the occasional cigar(Havana of course)

Snuff, pipe, Havana cigars, snus/dip if someone sends me some, cadge the occasional roll-up or cigarette if the urge takes me (not often these days), redman chew when I can be bothered to find some, fresh Indian pan if I find myself in one the London areas that has pan shops - errh, is there anything else? I keep meaning to try those Indian packets tobaccos that Mr Snuff sells, and makla, but not got round to it yet.

Snuff, dip, chew, pipes, snus, cigars and maybe a cigarette or two if I’m reeaally drunk.

Snuff, pipe, and cigars.

Primarily pipes with a bit of dabbling in snuff and snus and maybe one or two cigars a year.

Snuff, pipe and the occasional cigar.

Cigarettes Dip Snus Snuff eCig Pipe rarely a Cigar I’d eat the stuff for lunch if I could. The only thing I don’t really like is the big leaf chew (i.e. Redman). It doesn’t taste bad, it just produces WAY too much juice. But it’s fun to use when I go fishing for some odd reason.

Dip Chew Dry Snuff (oral and nasal) sometimes a pipe

Mostly snus and snuff, occasionally a pipe. Once every few months I’ll roll up a cigarette, but those are getting fewer and farther between.

pipe, snuff, dhoka, a rare homegrown and rolled cigar.

Hate to further show my ignorance @Mouse, but what is dhoka?

@stogie, it’s an Arabic pipe tobacco, traditionally smoked in a tiny two puff pipe called a medwakh. It’s not fermented, just sun dried quickly, so is high-nic.

Thanks @Mouse I don’t think I have ever heard of this. Cool

Some folk here referred me to medwakh.com- no regrets. They have sample size bags of dokha and cheaper medwakhs(pipes) which are newbie-friendly, they’ve done well by me!

Snuff for a whole day and pipe with strong N tobacco in the evening or at night.

THX @Mr. O!

What do you got?

@Mouse and Mr. O, quite a few blends and flavors of dokha on that site… is there a “standard” that you can recommend for a newbie?

Stogie, my pleasure! Scurvy-lemme think about that, but I will say that there are quite a few unflavoreds that imo don’t differ to an extreme degree. I have some favorite flavored ones too, how do you feel about fruity flavors?