What all types of tobacco do you use?

I use: - Skoal Wintergreen Longcut - Skoal Wintergreen Pouches - Marlboro Light Menthols - Pipe with variety of tobacco - Cigars - And now snuff

I used to smoke Marlboro reds and dip Cope Straight. Now I’m on to snuffing and smoking whatever pipe tobacco suits my fancy. I will occasionally enjoy a cigar if the situation presents itself, but I don’t know much about them.

Snuff, Snus on occasion, and pipes

YES why limit yourself. Can I get it in a IV drip?

Snus, snuff, pipe almost daily. A few cans of dip and maybe 5-10 cigars a year.

Snus (ettan portions only) … and snuff (mostly Toque)

Mainly snuff, an almost daily pipe, occasional cigars, and now that I have a sample pack of Oliver twist and some more different (actually potent) twists on the way, a little bit of twist tobacco.

Generally a cigar daily, Pipe several times a week and snuff every few minutes or so…

I haven indulge in the Arabian tobaccos as yet but I think I may. Ah tobacco my favorite vegetable I chew in many forms and gut it. snuff quite often, smoke, again in many forms mostly pipes and some Macanudo hyde park cafe on occasion and I still will roll a fatty of drum or american spirit light blue ,but I am no slave to the cancer sticks thank snuff.

Ah, yes, but quality, natural cigs still have me going. Usually American Spirit organic ryo. Snuff. Dokha. Also when this stupid minor but annoyingly slow-healing mouth injury goes away completely, I’ll get back more into pipes, cigars, snus, and some twists.

Snus, snuff, pipe tobacco, cigars, and shisha.

Nobel RYO with filters and every snuff I can lay my hands upon !

Snuff and snus are my favorite ways but I am liking the pipe more and more lately. Lots of good pipe tobacco out there and tons of blend choices but still imo snuff is the ultimate for variety of tastes and flavors.

pipes and cigars on occasions. Snuff and snus mainily. On rare occasions I’ll get american chew.

snuff, snus, pipe and the occasional cigar(Havana of course)

Snuff, pipe, Havana cigars, snus/dip if someone sends me some, cadge the occasional roll-up or cigarette if the urge takes me (not often these days), redman chew when I can be bothered to find some, fresh Indian pan if I find myself in one the London areas that has pan shops - errh, is there anything else? I keep meaning to try those Indian packets tobaccos that Mr Snuff sells, and makla, but not got round to it yet.

Snuff, dip, chew, pipes, snus, cigars and maybe a cigarette or two if I’m reeaally drunk.

Snuff, pipe, and cigars.

Primarily pipes with a bit of dabbling in snuff and snus and maybe one or two cigars a year.

Snuff, pipe and the occasional cigar.