How many snuff boxes do you carry around with you?

Well I have one snuff box and it’s for natural snuffs cause that’s the kind I realize I can’t go without. Carry 2-5 tins with me depending on what I’am doing if I’am going for a stroll or to the store it’s box and two tins if I’am hanging out it’s more like box and five. Cause it sucks when you think man I could really go for something floral or medicated but I left that one at home. Plus if you drop one down a gutter at least you still have enough snuff.

I used to carry around 6 -7. Now I don’t

I don’t have snuff boxes at all until now but I have 3 bullets which I carry with me when I am out with 3 different snuff.

Only one, but I don’t really leave my house for much longer than just going to work.

It all depends on how long I’m going away for. When I was first getting into snuff i’d fill a Crown Royal bag with a dozen tins and boxes just to go downstairs to watch a movie. Usually I have one or two when going out but when I try to decide what to take, I sometimes go back to the snuff drawer three or four times before I leave, all whilst hearing a female voice near the door crying “Aren’t you ready yet?! What are you doing up there?”

exactly what xander said. i remember having all those snuffs sitting on the end table while watching a movie. and why is my wife nagging you too?! the exception would be chess nights. i keep a nice variety in my chess bag for friends to sample, along with my flask of bourbon.

minimum 5 boxes, I need variety

I typically carry 2 to work with me and keep 5 on my end table by my recliner.

Around the house and town, just a smash box of Viking Dark. To work, at least 10-20 different types.

I like to carry around two minimum, although I frequently find myself with only one in my pockets at a time. This of course changes based on which job I’m working at the time; when cleaning I only carry one, construction I’ll have two (one in the pocket, one in the tool box), coffee shop I have three. And I’m always paranoid about running out, so I always have a tin of scotch in my van.

I carry, AT MOST, 3 large heartwood snuffboxes.

One.

One, sometimes 2 boxes. Stefan

Carry 2-3 but sitting here I just took a peek…less than 1 foot away there are lets see… 23, and within a 10 foot radius are another 58. Never know when the spirit might speak…

@stogie – How do you keep track of it all? A nice, labeled, pigeon hole system maybe?

1 Like

Loads - I think nicotine robs you of the ability to decide which snuff you want to get your hit from. It’s usually Molens Pompadour & Bon Bon, WoS Royal George, Lemon Grove, Best Dark, Brunswick, Cinnamon, sometimes IHT No.22 and sometimes an SP of some kind, SnuffStores Cafe Noir, Dean Swift Camelopard, and sometimes their Specific. Might take GH Irish D as well, as I’m still trying to work out if I like it. Probably won’t know until it’s all gone!

Depending on my mood, I carry between 2 and 6 each day.

I carry the snuffhouse box, a toque 10g tin filled with whatever I want for the day and 1 bullet.

I am down to carrying 4 ,3 snuffhouse.org boxes holstered on my belt and a wooden box of choice in the pocket

3 Likes

For work, about 6-8 tins. If I go out locally, I just take two. At home, the sky’s the limit.

2 Likes