New launch from 6 photo MOTIA snuff

@SIX PHOTO personally I think you do an expert job with the menthol in your snuffs, just enough to feel it but not nearly enough to overpower the other scents, the perfect menthol level.

Motia is now live: https://mrsnuff.com/store/photo-motia-p-2178.html

A snuff maker who can use menthol sparingly is a rare and wonderful being.

1 Like

Menthol is awesome. It is just often over done. Love the way 6 photo uses menthol, to steal from what snuffster has said in the past… they use it like a spice something to up lift it a little bit. The only problem I have with any six photos is they use patchuli very well but it’s the last scent to leave my hankies.

Well, you guys have just to accept that there are people who LOVE the freakin menthol in their snuff and some of this rare species like to have it at FULL LEVELS !!!

well, on the other hand i can understand people who dont like it. i guess it is like licroice - you love it or hate it.

And then there are the unfortuanate few like myself who have a negative reaction to the menthol.  If not for that I love the aroma and clearing effects.  Too bad my sinuses swell shut shortly afterwards…

Motia, I love it! It reminds me of toothpaste, but I love it!

The Motia is very good but it is a bit tame compared to other 6 Photo snuffs.
The menthol/camphor is not overpowering at all, nice balance in this one.
I find myself reaching for the Special way more often than this though.

@SIX PHOTO I also would love some of your snuff with no menthol especially super kailash. I do buy it in bulk already but would enjoy it a whole lot more without the menthol.

@theratroom thanks for your patronage. For snuff without menthol, go for the natural LA snuff. It has a strong tobacco base with no perfumes or menthol

@theratroom there are a lot of sites like this in india http://www.ravindrasons.com/ some even sell to people who make snuff so they know what they use.

@SIX PHOTO thanks I have some of the natural and enjoy it but I would still love some of your scented snuff without the menthol. I am especially fond of the smell of champa that is why I like super kailash so much.

I have yet to try Motia but it will be on my next order. Since I currently have a large supply of both natural and Cheeta - both of which I love - I mixed a 64g batch of 40g Natural, 20g Cheeta and 4 grams of Special tossed in. After setting up for a few days and opening to mix twice a day, I discovered a wondrous snuff. The Natural has picked up some nic kick from the Cheeta as well as the subtle Cheeta scent in the background and an ever so small touch of Special way in the background. For me, it has become my all day snuff.

I have yet to try Motia but it will be on my next order. Since I currently have a large supply of both natural and Cheeta - both of which I love - I mixed a 64g batch of 40g Natural, 20g Cheeta and 4 grams of Special tossed in. After setting up for a few days and opening to mix twice a day, I discovered a wondrous snuff. The Natural has picked up some nic kick from the Cheeta as well as the subtle Cheeta scent in the background and an ever so small touch of Special way in the background. For me, it has become my all day snuff.

That sounds like a great mixture. I do enjoy all the 6 Photo line and once in a while will mix Super Chetak with other snuffs with great result.

Tried Motia liked the background scents but it had menthol that closes my nose to all smell , Love Cheeta and Natural together or alone. So trying to rproduce the background notes I bought quite a few Attars , Kewra Motia and Shamama being my favorites , A few could scent a kilo with one drop butt I could have bought Snuff for a couple of years for what they cost , And as no one will give up there secret recipes I’ll have to buy them all . And so now to make a long post even longer not only do I have severe T.A.D. butt now I have A.A.D also . Snuff is an adventure . Butt thank God I’m over the F.O.A.D.

@kurtnose that is real cool that you got some oils and are experimenting with them. What snuffs did you try with them? I imagine they would work best with a plain neutral base. Our hobby can take us to many different places to say the least.

@willc Howdy : mostly i’m useing lite fire cured leaf from Leafonly but I also have lots of S.G. Irish D Light and 6 photo natural , D. Ganga makes a very nice Indian temple type snuff also.

Can anyone differentiate Motia from the 6 Photo Special? They seem pretty similar to me

@Prismaster, as one who doesn’t like any menthol at all in my snuffs, it’s fine that others do. I would only ask that snuff manufacturers label their snuffs to reflect whether or not they have menthol in them so I can avoid them. It’s about truth in advertising.

Out of respect for @Sixphoto I’m going to move my thoughts to a new thread , All your snuffs are of very high quality , The problem is mine I can’t deal with menthol , and I don’t mean to single out any one snuff.

1 Like