6 Photo Snuff

Right, I’m aware of all that. I just want to know how much snuff I can get away with taking on a plane back to the states from India before they try to tax it :stuck_out_tongue: 15 rupees, for those who aren’t going to bother with the conversion, is 33 cents USD.

Pike Mopers Welcome to the world of six photo snuff!!

I’m ordering Super Kailash, Cheeta, and more Super Chetak soon! thanks for the welcome :slight_smile:

Got my Super Chetak tin on Friday… it’s Sunday and I’ve burned through about 15 grams :open_mouth: Luckily they are large tins! I may have to inquire about a case in the future…

I just received my 6 Photo Sampler Plus from mr. snuff and I am so glad I bought it! Kailash and Super Kailash are similar in flavor to 5 Photo Himalaya and Super Himalaya but the Kailashes actually stay in my nose instead of making it run like a river after 30 seconds. Cheetah is just amazing. Perfect white snuff IMO with very (VERY) subtle floral scents. And Super Chetak will remain an all-day snuff for a long time. Very glad to see Mr Snuff supplying the 200g tubs for my future purchases!

@pike Mopers thanks for the compliments.!! When you visit India try coming to GIDDARBAHA

I’d like to live in India and work in a snuff company.

^ I second that, tom!

Both of you are welcome

What is your favorie 6 Photo Snuff? I have not tried Cheeta. But I prefer the medium grind snuffs. I think I like Special more than Kailesh. But I like Super Kailesh more than kailesh too. I think maybe Super and Special tie for me. Oh, almost forgot about Anakali… I think that one ties with Kailesh for me. Super Chetak was too fine grind for my preference. I suspect Cheeta is too.

Cheeta is very fine and dry. Pleasant but needs to be taken carefully.

Yeah, that’s what I heard. If a snuff is so super fine, and dry, I just don’t enjoy it as much, as I have to super carefully sniff, and then only a dot’s worth, or it goes straight to the lung. I like a medium grind, like Kailesh where I can whiff up a decent amount and it stays in for the most part.

@tom502 Cheetah and Super Chetak are just about the only snuffs I’ve been using lately. Cheetah makes D. White look like candy and Super Chetak is the most amazing blend of burn, nicotine, menthol, and flavoring that I’ve ever come across. My next order from Mr. Snuff will be 2 pounds of Super Chetak and 1/2 pound of Cheetah.

I have to chim in and agree. The super chetek is awesome. Will be ordering a bulk canister soon. The cheeta is great too. I need to get a big tin of the super kalish and some special. I have tried the others but in small sachets so i didnt really get a great idea of long term snuffing. They seem really good though.

So I’m almost to the bottom of my tins of 25g Kailash and Super Kailash and I’ve noticed there is a lot more menthol towards the bottom then when I first started using it. In general the flavor seems to have slowly changed, getting dominated by the menthol. Not necessarily a bad thing just kind of interesting.

Just saw this thread for the first time… What a change in attitude from page 1 to page 2 ! What can I say except: “Quality will out!”

thanks for the appreciation guys! it keeps us going. as about menthol getting dominant,it may be because after a certain amount of time the flavors start to decline. check your can for packing date

Well I’m not trying to complain~~ My theory is when there’s only a little bit left in the bottom there’s a lot of air in the can so I figure it starts to lose flavor. That and whatever snuff is left gets shaken up a lot. Maybe next time I’ll move it to another container :slight_smile:

Extremely pleased with my recent order of 6 Photo Cheeta. The scent is f$&*#@g amazing! Didn’t really know what to expect, but it exceeded any idea of what I thought it would be.

PipenSnusnSnuff I wish you good luck because I’ve been waiting on my Mr.Snuff order containing each of the 6 photo snuffs and other snuffs I ordered. I’ve been waiting on them to arrive now for 29 days and counting. It was a rather large order that contains 638g worth of tobacco not counting shipping and commercial packaging from David of Mr. Snuff. I placed the order on Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 12:30 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) and it was finally processed and shipped out to me on Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 1:11 PM Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). I can understand if there was snow problems but 6 days to process an order! To me that is very frustrating and rather poor customer service. Then after placing my order I find out about this 500g package Bullcrap. I have a sick feeling that I’ll be lucky to receive this package before Valentines day any sooner than that would be a miracle! Thankfully I placed an order with Roderick of Toque about 15 minutes after my order with Mr. Snuff. Thank god for Roderick and Toque Snuffs who provides some of the best snuffs, excellent customer service, fast reliable shipping, and provides helpful information for all of us snuffers everywhere. I received my Toque order Dec. 27th and am very happy with all of the snuffs I purchased from Roderick. Best of luck, Steve

Could someone please explain to me about shipping 500g and above packages?