What do you think about 6 Photo Natural ?

@bob Thanks man for your support … in fact if I leave myself to myself I will continue buying snuff until I will be obliged to eat it as nothing will be left at home :slight_smile:

@kougy I like your sense of humor. It’s fun to support people with the snuff hobby. It’s not that diffrent than sharing a philosphy that’s changed your life for the better, it’s nice to be able to give something back. And in a year or so you’ll get to do the same thing for new memebers (it’s always fun watching someone who had many basic questions a year ago teaching the new snuff users.).

@bob I hope I can reach the level to preach :slight_smile:

I have 5000grams and growing in my horde, I have a few favorites but try to rotate threw all my stash.When I read threw what in your nose, I see snuff i need to revisit and others I need to acquire. I am in deep with my TAD @ kougy I admire your disciplined approach for snuff use.

@basement_shaman Thanks a lot and I wish you to enjoy all the snuff you have, life is short and a man must have fun :slight_smile:

I begin to like 6 Photo Natural and I think my next order will include many Indian kinda snuff as I feel it is really enjoyable for me more than Toque for example, I don’t mean it’s bad of course but maybe because my nose is still not trained I can not enjoy the Toque flavors I have.

I’ve emptied an 8g container of it into a box about 3-4 weeks ago now.  Still as fresh as it was when I put it in there.  Though the scent has seemed to get stronger since I transferred it.  Still getting used to not coughing after a pinch.  Not sure if its just my tin of it, but it seems to have a rather strong scent for a “natural” snuff.

@nbsnuffer Can you describe the scent you smell ? I mean can you detect what it is ?

@nbsnuffer Can you describe the scent you smell ? I mean can you detect what it is ?

Not really. At least I can’t quite place what it is. The best I can come up with is what I imagine a Indian village/market to smell like. Exotic spices, sweat, and maybe an occasional scent of manure. I doubt this is a very good description of it but it’s the only thing I think of when I take a pinch. It’s definitely started to grow on me.

I get a light lime scent from 6 Photo natural. Other than that the tobacco itself.

I enjoy it and it is a good one for me to use when my nose is a little too dry.

Like Slide, I smell lime, and possibly sandalwood.

@nbsnuffer I think I smell the same like you describe.

@Slide I don’t get the lime scent but I enjoy this snuff too, I use it all day actually these days.

@Mouse Sir you have a sharp nose, until now I can not smell any complicated scents in a snuff just the very clear powerful scent, I hope by time I can smell the “Notes” which needs accurate and experienced nose which obviously I don’t have yet.

I keep 6 Photo natural on hand all the time - the 200g version. I not only like it by itself but use it as a mix for some of the very fine grind Indian snuff. It makes them easier to take and has created some fantastic blends.

I also like to keep a good bit of Natural around. It is an excellent all day snuff, it has an interesting flavor and it is really satisfying.

This has been my primary all day snuff for a couple months now. I’m 3/4 the way through my 2nd 200g tub and see many more of them in my future.

I got through a 200g tub of this not so long ago and it is not a bad snuff at all. I think for me the lime water is too up front and I doubt I will buy it again. For natural snuffs though, WoS Natural is the one for me at the moment. I have been meaning to try GH Plain.

For a natural snuff, Blondes’ have more fun. In that i mean Viking Blonde. As far as i can tell its plain to the point of unnoticable, even the feel in the nose is unobtrusive.

@PotPoe I think your right Viking Blonde is the best Natural on the market right now , Only the tobacco blend that Samuel Gawith uses for there fruit blends would be better ! O Ya I.M.O. .!.

I got a little 8g bottle of it this in my potluck and I don’t take it often but it seems to be getting better as I do. I get the lime upfront and then it just mellows into something else. I get background notes of some kind of spice, not too much barnyard aroma ( a good thing for me as I don’t like that very much) and the tobacco, which is certainly a unique variety. It’s a stretch to call it natural but compared to other 6 photo I suppose it is. I like 6 photo but I’m not crazy about them like a lot of people are. What’s nice about this one is I can take other snuffs after without the scent being drowned and since it’s unmentholated I don’t have the runny nose from it.

I have tried and love Indian snuff I want to try some other Indian snuff now