TN SNUFFERS?

HEY EVERYONE!  I know you have missed me! ;)  I’ve been really busy with a new job and whatnot so its hard to contribute but I will when I can! I’m always here reading, not always typing.

I was curious- any snuffers here from TN or neighboring states in the US?  If so, I’d like to meet up or something- possibly do some trading, have a drink or two, take/try some snuff… you know.  If anyone is interested or nearby gimme a shout on here!

Keep on snuffin
-Rob

I’m in East Central Alabama, about 30 minutes from the GA line…

NC, but I doubt I will be entering TN soon as a matter of protest to the policing for money issues going on there.

Ken

I’m just south of Memphis.

I was hoping to have a NE meetup this summer in New York. You guys all sound close to each other, maybe Chatanooga for a SE snuff convention?

I’m brand new but up for a NY snuff meet

I’m north of you, in Kentucky.  I doubt that I could travel to a meetup, however.  But if you’re in the neighborhood…

@devilock Dang that sucks.  Money issues?

South Louisiana here. Shout if close by or in the neighborhood.

I’ll resurrect this, as I wasn’t around a few years back. Midtown Memphian here (transplanted from sunny Rochester, NY and other equally wonderful places). Up for a meet if people are still around and/or interested.

Bethpage-1 hr north of Nashville

Is there a state thread where we can let people know where we are that at we can meet up. I’m in AZ

I’ll resurrect this, as I wasn’t around a few years back. Midtown Memphian here (transplanted from sunny Rochester, NY and other equally wonderful places). Up for a meet if people are still around and/or interested.

Why on earth would anybody want to leave “sunny Rochester”? As a fellow Rochesterian, I’m probably the only one who caught your irony!

I was married in Chattanooga TN and upon retirement hope to reside somewhere in the south far away from city life.

I’m in NC 30 mins from TN border

Ft Campbell here! Originally from Kentucky though, about 2 hours north of Nashville.

Asheville, NC here. Close to TN border. Love East TN. Pretty country.