Do you use several Snuffs when Snuffing

I carry several tins with me everywhere and most of my tins on my desk so there.

I Carry 8 or so to work with me most days. I love mixing 2 orals like a plain with a sweet scotch and I usually start of with a snuff a  Square or Superior in the morning. I have taken to snuff like a fish to water in the last few months. Can’t wait for my first order of Wilsons, Molens, F&T and Toque I’m planning next month!!! Besides RR Mills Mac and Checkerberry, I’ve had only fine dry Scotches.

When I’m out, I usually only carry one type of snuff - usually a natural or something like Grunt. But when I’m at my apartment I switch constantly. Scotch, floral, menthol, you get the picture.

Currently I fill my snuff box in the morning and use it till it is gone. After that I switch to a different snuff. So on most days it is two different snuffs.

One in the box during the day and then multiple at night out in the garage while smoking my pipe.

I carry 6 to 8 different varieties to work, lay them out on my desk, and pinch from whatever tin or snuffbox suits my fancy throughout the day.  At home I have most of my collection stashed within reach of my computer desk, which is where I spend most of my time.  Variety is a necessity.

I have a tendency to latch onto a plainer snuff for most of the day, and might hit a more interesting snuff in the evening. I used to take a bunch of snuffs with me, but grew out of it.

I usually take an English snuff in my turn tin and a tap box of a poschl with me every day. When I am home I like to use schmalzlers because I have tissues on hand, but I also like to use some of the English ones I didn’t get to use during the day.

Today I took SG Vanilla and Poschl Ozona President. I use the English ones far more frequently throughout the day and most of my Poschl intake seems to be in the afternoon.

I have a whole section of my bag that I keep several tins of snuff in for carrying about whenever I’m not in the house.  I like a good bit of choice and variety throughout the day and will often switch from one type to another with seemingly no real transition.

I have a rotation I take with me everywhere. Toque Vanilla, Toque Quit, Toque SP Extra…when I’m home i dig into whatever I feel like, scotches, schmalzlers, menthols. Variety is wonderful.

Always several on hand at home or about.

I always carry 3 different types (usually a plain, a fruity and a floral or similar) inside one snuffbox and two bulllets, at home my entire stock is at arm reach from my desk.

I like to be able to snuff according to the moment.

When I’m out and about I always have toque whiskey and honey with me.  At home Klostermischung and when I get an order in from mrsnuff… everything in that order is up my nose.

generally stick with one all day and add variety per mood. Usually start and end the day with a medicated.

I don’t snuff much during the day, but I often take a tin of SP out with me just in case.  I usually have three or four on my desk by my puter for the evening, the same ones until I feel like a change.  When I first started snuffing I somehow thought seasoned users took the same one kind, much like cigarette smokers stick to a favourite brand.  Now I know that’s not how it works at all.  

Usually stick to two or three during the day. Every few days, I change out which three I carry with me.

I enjoy variety. I may use 7 or 8 different snuffs during the course of the day. There is no right or wrong here. Whatever works for you is the best way to enjoy snuff.

My pockets always rattle a with snuff tins. I just need different kinds at different times and throughout the day. Usually before bed I pick a certain kind and stick with it for the night though.

I use around 5 different snuffs a minute sometimes when I’m at home. I just take 2 pinches of each tin. Sometimes say when I’m watching a movie or TV I’ll just go through up to 10 different ones. Variety is life.

I used to have a ton of various snuffs and do one different one after another back to back.

Now, I only have one snuff, so I’m only doing one kind now a days.