Thanks, Goodbye and welcome to the new owner of Snuffhouse.

Hat off for Nigel for doing a geat job. Thanks for that.

David the best of luck in continuing the site.

Jaap Bes.

stands for Scotish wildcat pee. Which explains that liter box smell. Not something they wanted you to know, but the truth is the truth (even when I’am making it up for my own amusement.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BwEYjulW4E&feature=player_embedded

This is a video outside of an unnamed snuff makers facilities.

Thanks Nigel and Dave, In the short time I have been here I have gained alot of Knowledge and quite a few freinds.

edm

May whatever God you believe in bless you sir.

All you guys are awesome. 

Thanks Nigel, and good luck Dave. Glad to see the site isn’t going anywhere.

Stefan

Thanks to all who make and keep Snuffhouse running   =D>

Out with the old and in with the new, I say! :wink: In all seriousness, I am very grateful to Nigel for all he has done, and I have all the confidence in the world in the new regime. PS The new categorizing is really nice…especially on mobile!

The end of another era.  Snuffhouse 3.0 begins.

Nigel, you did a great job with the site.  When you took over it was nice to see someone running the site that really cared what was going on.   I’m sure it takes a lot of work.  The Abraxas snuffs I’ve tried are excellent and are worth your focus.  So best of luck with that.

Congrats Dave.  I have no doubt snuffhouse is in the best hands with you and cstokes running the show.

Nigel, thankyou for running a tight ship and a great site. Best wishes with your Abraxas endeavours, your snuff is royalty amongst snuffs, certainly to my nose at least. Dave, you’re a great guy in my experience, I’m glad the site is in safe hands!

Thank you so much, I really do appreciate the kind words.

Thanks for all the hard work you put into this site, Nigel.  You’ve left the site in good hands.  Best of luck to the both of you.

Good luck with the Abraxas brand.

I am just glad that this forum is going to keep on going regardless of the owner. Nigel you have been an excellent owner and mentor to all of us, thank you for everything and I wish you the best of luck with the Abraxas brand.

Thank you Nigel for keeping this place running , I would feel lost without it.
Also  Welcome to  our new overlords. (slashdot influence )
As I’ve done with every last management , I’d like to offer my help and support in all things technical and web related. If there’s any features that need implemented , my time is up for grabs.

Thank you all!

You are the best guys, ta as we Brits say:)

Gents , not been on here too long , but the professionalism shown by all will carry on I am sure.

Other subject forums degenerate into the most useless abuse of the internet.

We will be in good hands and thanks to Nigel for his hard work.

I think its a reflection on the type of people who are regular snuff users, gentlemen of taste and erudition.

Thanks Nigel and congrats Dave!

We’re a classy bunch eh? Cheer’s to those who run/ran the show!