Thanks, Goodbye and welcome to the new owner of Snuffhouse.

Lets just say i went from terrified to reassured in one sentance. Terrified that ownership had changed, reassured when i found out to whom. Thanks alot gentlemen.

I haven’t been around long enough to feel strongly one way or the other, but I’m glad that everyone involved is happy with the change.

Many thanks for your service, & I greatly look forward to your snuffs - & continuing to lounge around here with a smile on my face. Good luck to all. :slight_smile:

Thanks all! Onwards and upwards! 

Also I thought Cstokes was not making much noise lately. Now I know it wasn’t for a scandolous reason unless of course you don’t understand the internet is not free and then it’s a nasty conspiracy.

Dave, exactly how much Grand Cairo will you have to give to Cstokes? Will there be any left?

Random thought, somewhere, in an alternate universe, Roderick just acquired snuffhouse, and put bob in charge!

I feel very comfortable with Dave and Cstokes in the drivers seat, lots of changes to get used to.

Oh boy you guys should be glad you’re in this alternate universe not the other one Whalen mentioned. In that one snuffhouse becomes just a historical footnote as the starting point of my (well alternative universe version) horrible seven generation reign. Just saying sometimes the little things have big results.

I am alternating between fascination and trepidation. In my alternate universe all three batches of Fubar Grunt are identical, and shipping is free!  A TAD bit intriguing eh…? Oh, in that alternate universe there is a clear and concise definition of what SP stands for, bob explained it during his first generational rule. No one ever questioned it again.

Hat off for Nigel for doing a geat job. Thanks for that.

David the best of luck in continuing the site.

Jaap Bes.

stands for Scotish wildcat pee. Which explains that liter box smell. Not something they wanted you to know, but the truth is the truth (even when I’am making it up for my own amusement.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BwEYjulW4E&feature=player_embedded

This is a video outside of an unnamed snuff makers facilities.

Thanks Nigel and Dave, In the short time I have been here I have gained alot of Knowledge and quite a few freinds.

edm

May whatever God you believe in bless you sir.

All you guys are awesome. 

Thanks Nigel, and good luck Dave. Glad to see the site isn’t going anywhere.

Stefan

Thanks to all who make and keep Snuffhouse running   =D>

Out with the old and in with the new, I say! :wink: In all seriousness, I am very grateful to Nigel for all he has done, and I have all the confidence in the world in the new regime. PS The new categorizing is really nice…especially on mobile!

The end of another era.  Snuffhouse 3.0 begins.

Nigel, you did a great job with the site.  When you took over it was nice to see someone running the site that really cared what was going on.   I’m sure it takes a lot of work.  The Abraxas snuffs I’ve tried are excellent and are worth your focus.  So best of luck with that.

Congrats Dave.  I have no doubt snuffhouse is in the best hands with you and cstokes running the show.

Nigel, thankyou for running a tight ship and a great site. Best wishes with your Abraxas endeavours, your snuff is royalty amongst snuffs, certainly to my nose at least. Dave, you’re a great guy in my experience, I’m glad the site is in safe hands!