OT - what's in your stereo?

Red Hot Chili Peppers-via Frostwire

Currently- Gotye- Somebody That i Used to Know(gotta, at least once a day).

Navarro is great the RHCP are great. Somehow together it just doesn’t work.

Juicy- BIG

Omnia - Wolf Song. Adore this song, love this band…they just need to shut up about everything not pertaining to their music because then they just sound stupid.

@Harlequin Is that Omnia the metal band or Omnia the folk band?

Thérapy ? Troublegum /  Knives

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=94T4R8hUNIQ

@Xander The folk band. I just get annoyed with their “meat is evil. McDonalds is evil!” stuff, which was fixed by “unliking” their facebook page, lol. But their music is too good to pass up.

@johnnyfriday @pot poe I was in a band that opened for RHCP many years ago.  Very cool guys

@transistor Who was their guitarist at that the time? If it was was Frusciante Im jealous as hell.

David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust

Hmmmm It was in 2000 or 2001 can’t remember… lol
I can’t remember which guitarist it was!  I mostly talked to Flea being the bassplayer I am :wink:
We didn’t hang or anything just chatted for a few mins before and after.  I guess you can say I had a beer with them though! ha

Davay Davay - Skazi

Blew a small chunk of my wages on music again last night.  No regrets!

bass player here too gotta love the bassist, cause we know how to kick ass and only need to impress other musicians.

hmm, well, McDonalds is evil, but so is Facebook, so what do I know.

Jethro Tull - Aqualung    A new addition to my record collection.

Chopin - Etudes Op. 25, No. 12 C-Moll Molto Allegro, Con Fuoco (whatever the hell all of that means)

@Xander well to each their own, man. I’m just in it for the music. And right now I’m listening to The Offspring - Pretty Fly For A White Guy.

The music is great!

Cool Dry Place- The Traveling Wilburys. Good advice for your snuff storage.

Roxette yeah I admit to it.

Tenchi Muyo soundtrack…yup, geeking out hardccore with catchy j-pop.