Setting up a Beginner's Guide?

Actually, we can do so in the category snuff types. This would be very similar to the reviews, right? Still, I also would like to give an overview.

Here is a first sketch of what I thought of. Any comments (including correcting my English) are welcome! Edit: The Snuff Beginners Guide can be found at the FAQs.

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Hi Mo, thanks for the feedback. I removed the double description (not online yet). I will also move the shops to the end with some notes on which of the mentioned snuff they carry. I thought a description of the ‘how to use snuff’ might be too much. But I could include some pictures and the four points you mentioned. So far, Alex

True! I will also add this to the guide. Making a choice isn’t always easy, you’re right. :slight_smile: Thanks for the hint.

Updated. (see this comment)

A real life test would be great. I uploaded the revised version (Setting up a Beginner’s Guide? # 18). Thank you, Mo.

Again a newer version with hints to prevent the snuff hitting the throat (Setting up a Beginner’s Guide? # 18).

Any further comments? If not, I would publish it here at Snuffhouse for downloading.

All right, I added some pictures (Setting up a Beginner’s Guide? # 18). I am glad it helped.

Thank you guys for the feedback. Jeff, I think taking a Pöschl in the beginning might be misleading. Once upon a time, I started with the Gletscherprise myself. Today, I wouldn’t touch it any more. Only for comparison to other snuffs. The good thing of the Pöschls is, that you can’t get them in your throat, unless you eat them. The texture and scent is nothing special nor very pleasant for a beginner. People use it so much because Pöschl is doing a great marketing job, I guess. The snuff is okay, but there are far better ones out there. To sum up: In private, I would not recommend a Pöschl to a beginner, so I don’t want to do it here. Being a serious snuffer, you have to try them, of course.

Version 1.0 available at the FAQs. Thanks everybody for the help!

Columbia Oil? Good question. I have read somewhere that it serves as a flavour carrier more than a flavour itself. It also adds a certain moisture, I guess.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

I’m having trouble regulating the amount I put on my hand with the boxes of Apricot and President. I think maybe I’m getting too much though I try to keep it to the amount of the Packard’s measure. Any good tips on amount?