Paul Gotard

Finally…we have Paul Gottard in stock, including some limited edition glass bottles. Very nice.

https://mrsnuff.com/store/polish-snuff-c-226.html

I am short a few descriptions, so if you have ideas, please post a review and we’ll stick it in the description. We’ll give you some reward points for your efforts. That goes for any reviews of course.

dzięki,

Dave

the glass bottle one sounds nice.

No Paul Gotard Sandal Tree?  Being a sandalwood maniac, that’s the one I was most eager to try.  But I’ll probably sample a couple of the other flavors in the meantime, and hope you extend your assortment eventually.

I will get some sandalwood next time around. I picked the top 30 best sellers to see how they would go.

Dave

I’ve heard such good things about Paul Gotard.  I can’t wait for my order to get here!

I’ll try my best to get in an order.  I’ve heard mixed things about Paul Gottard, but I’ve been wanting to try them for a long time now.  Some of the flavours sound like they’d be amazing.

The amber sounds interesting, although mint seems a strange scent to mix with it.  Who knows, though – it may be nothing short of brilliant.

Had some of the sandalwood one (forgot how they spell it) and thought it was good. It imo is rather different than the Wilson’s, G&H, or the QWS. And as I recall, courser than at least the first two of the three, and a medium to dark brown. Worth a shot I’d say,

I find Gottard Black Night very close to WoS Brunswick without the grain.

I want to try their Latakia. Hopefully, Mr. Snuff gets some more in.

The Amber snuff in the jar is great great great snuff. Plus ladies love it. I’ve gotten non snuffing girls to try it. If their other snuffs are half as good then they are awesome.

The Latakia is excellent especially when winter is half the year. Coarse grind and really smokey flavor a lot like a campfire or a wood stove. Very natural flavor.

A restock of Paul Gotard is on the way. Hopefully we’ll receive next week.

The Bursztyn z mieta IS nothing short of brilliant. The mint isn’t overpowering, the amber isn’t too sweet, and suddenly everything smells like what the afterlife looks like in What Dreams May Come. EASY to take, too.

sums it up pretty well

Paul Gotard is now restocked. Maybe I did not order enough Latakia. It is more popular than I thought.

I ordered 7 PG snuffs in my last order and have been slowly trying them today.  Overall they are pretty decent.  I think they are a contract brand, not sure who makes them, I would have to guess that it would either be Roderick or Namrata.  The only thing I don’t like is the drowning menthol.  Some flavors like Fruit Mix are worse than others, the Coffee would be divine without the menthol.  I missed out on the two special editions, I was really looking forward to the Amber.  

Anyone else have thoughts? 

Coffee with menthol sounds odd. Not two flavours I would have thought to put together.

@sloth357 I have QWS Irish coffee, and it has a touch of menthol.  The coffee in it smells great, and the menthol reminds me of something sort of like coffee icecream.

Of the four Paul Gotard snuffs I have tried, Blackberry, Latakia, Black Night & Poziomka z mieta, I like the Poz the best, it’s fruity with a wine or liquor quantity, the Black Night reminds me of a F&T, Blackberry has good flavor and burn and the Latakia I don’t like due to the course dry grind (similar to Molens IMO) which I can’t stand either.