Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all the US members.

I am lucky enough to be in Chicago with relatives. It will be a LOT of fun.

Dave

Yep, I’m having some waffles right now on the west coast and will get the turkey in the oven a little later.  It’s a good day to light a fire and watch a movie with the family.  I might go for a little jog later, but, being that it’s a holiday, the operative word there is MIGHT!  Plus, it’s raining off and on here right now.  The bigger issue, what snuff to enjoy with my coffee?

Beautiful sunny day in Missouri. We’re going to have the traditional turkey, dressing with tons of desserts. I am hoping to get close to a sugar coma but not quite go in. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you fine gentleman and gentlemiss snuffers on here.

Happy Turkey Day!   Settling in for Lions v Packers … love Thanksgiving.  Thankful for snuff, Toque, MrSnuff, and snuffhouse.  

Have a great day folks!

Most of us in the UK have no idea about it, else I would have wished you well sooner:)

If Ben Franklin had his way, we’d all be eating Bald Eagle, Snuffster…please pass me a claw.

How To Cook A Turkey:
Step 1: Go buy a turkey
Step 2: Take a drink of whiskey
Step 3: Put turkey in the oven
Step 4: Take another 2 drinks of whiskey
Step 5: Set the degree at 375 ovens
Step 6: Take 3 more whiskeys of drink
Step 7: Turk the bastey
Step 8: Whiskey another bottle of get
Step 9: Ponder the meat thermometer
Step 10: Glass yourself a pour of whiskey
Step 11: Bake the whiskey for 4 hours
Step 12: Take the oven out of the turkey
Step 13: Floor the turkey up off of the pick
Step 14: Turk the carvey
Step 15: Get yourself another scottle of botch
Step 16: Tet the sable and pour yourself a glass of turkey
Step 17: Bless the dinner and pass out

That’s great.  My kind of feast.

My wife just bought a turkey yesterday for two dollars and sixty cents. She says she wants to buy more. I say my dog will enjoy having turkey for a few weeks.

Thanks, Dave - and to you and yours too!

Happy Thankgiving, to all across the pond.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone all the way from Alabama. Couldn’t be more thankful for wonderful weather, family all at the house, and snuff! 

@Bart

Sounds like one damn good thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

For the first time in years, I cooked and hosted Thanksgiving dinner, with three old, dear friends as guests – two of whom I hadn’t seen in quite some time.  It must have been a success, because everyone enjoyed so much food and wine that, despite some lively conversation before dinner, we were all too drowsy to keep the after-dinner conversation going for very long.  :D  And thanks to the Great Turkey (cousin of the Great Pumpkin) for chasing away my obnoxiously noisy upstairs neighbors for most of the day!

I hope all of you (or at least those who celebrate Thanksgiving) had an equally enjoyable feast.

Have a full belly and a full nose…and empty wallet now thanks to the wife’s black Friday shopping.  I hope the rest of you have the same minus the wallet part.  Happy Thanksgiving to all all who celebrate it.

@Bart, that was funny and also hit a bit close to home hehe