Your top five ESSENTIAL snuffs...

O&G Camphor & Mild W&H Toque Natural Toast SG ZIP Stefan Ps. as you can tell I like camphor :wink:

Lmao!! Now this is a first, I’ve got a triple post now! Stefan

Anarkali O&G Toque Orig Toque Lavender Best Dark & WE Garrett Scotch (I know this is sorta cheating, but I always take 'em together)

Rectified, Stephan.

Toque Original Samuel Gawith’s Irish D Light IHDT #22 Tom Buck Toque Natural

Subject to change, but… O&G Hollandse Bolongaro HDT Camphor and mild Toque Natural

They are always subject to change! My current five would be: GH Kendal Brown Plain J&H Wilson’s SP No. 1 F&T High Dry Toast WoS Best SP F&T Dr JR Justice

It’s an exercice quite restrictive but… Without ranking inside and only for this precise moment/ Clove Ma’s ruin Toque Chocolate Royal George HDT (In my litlle choiceI haven’t include indians ones,only for english snuff,whose always seems to be leader…)

1 Like

Wilson’s Tom Buck! Wilson’s Grand Cairo! Fribourg & Treyer High Dry Toast! (it ties with Toque’s Whiskey and Honey!!!) both are works of ART IMHO Toque Quit! Molen’s Gingerbread! 5 is about right for me. I’d say these 5 are the ones I take on a daily basis. Although if you stopped me in the street I’d have at ALL TIMES 2 or 3 snuffs on me. In my Tripletech I’ll have either Grand Cairo or Tom Buck. Then I’ll have a little smash box of Quit, and a tapper of either HDT or Gingerbread! At home however, I’ve got probably 30 different snuffs in my stash box. I’m starting to keep mason jars full of Grand Cairo and Tom Buck so far. I intend on filling a jar of each of the snuffs on my “top 5 list.” because I NEVER want to go without! :wink:

Thinking about it, 5 are actually quite hard to come up with… Wos Best SP J&H Top Mill Toque SP Extra McC Mild Lemon Then I’m not sure, maybe Toque Original, or WoS Royal George, SG Apple, SG Wild Duck etc, the list goes on and I don’t think I could tie down a 5th. Those 4 are definates though. (I love SPs!)

1 Like

@Vathek lots of people seem to like O&G aswell. It’s interesting that even with all the new fancy flavors we just can’t get away from the classics.

SG Black Coffee Wos Royal George Molens A/P G&H M4X WoS Grand Cairo SG Kendal Brown Plain I can limit it to six, but no less and even that was difficult. And course I’d like to add about another thirty or so…

1 Like

Hmm… not sure I can limit it to 5, but here goes: WoS Honey Menthol F&T French Carotte Hedges 6 Photo Kailash F&T Santo Domingo …with Toque Menthol, Toque W&H, and GH Spartan as very close runners-up.

1 Like

McC’s O&G USST Bruton Toque Cheese & Bacon Toque Whisky & Honey WoS Camphor & Mild

President WOW Coffee Bite Toque Original Dholakia Chocolate Quit

Well, I can’t think of five “essentials” - but these are the three I Never let myself run out of Toque Natural W.E. Garrett Scotch Toque Raspberry

1. Tq Berwick Brown 2) SG SP Scotch 3) SG Yellow Crest 4) WoS Burgundy 5) WoS Tom Buck As always, this will have changed by next week :-"
2 Likes
  1. toque original 2) viking dark 3) any medicated. I don’t collect scents, I feed a habit that keeps me off the smokes, the above list is all I need to the tune of 8-10g daily.
1 Like

The only snuff I’d consider “essential” is USA W&H. I have no less than 100g on hand at any time. I carry it with me all day, every day. That being said, there are a few others that I really enjoy. White Elephant (can’t find my tin :frowning: ), GH Kendal Brown are among my favorites. In the rare instance that I crave a menthol, L260 and McChrystals English Menthol satisfy the itch. TL;DR USA W&H GH Kendal Brown White Elephant L260 McChrystals English Menthol

1 Like

A good toast, a good fruit, White Elephant, 6P Kailash, and something dark and tobaccoey.  

1 Like