F&T Old Paris...mmm...

I haven’t tried morocco or princes special. Im not big on Bordeaux but It’s ok sometimes.

1 Like

@ItsMajick As you say… these are my “change of pace” snuffs.

1 Like

I’m glad I’m not alone in my Old Paris infatuation…I like it more and more every day. I want to try Santo Domingo next out of the F&Ts, but, other than that, is there another ‘must try’ F&T I should check out over and above the rest of the range?

1 Like

High Dry Toast gets a lot of praise, though I like Wilson’s No. 22 better. The rest are all florals, or floral blends, and if you like florals you can’t do better than F&T for sheer lavishness.

1 Like

FandT’s HDT IS my favorite. Bordeaux is the only floral I have found That I can tolerate. I think I will give princes special a go On my next snuff order tho.

1 Like

@vathek isn’t it a wonderful world that we live in where we are all different. French carotte is my favorite F&T and I don’t really like HDT.

Along the lines @Xander is talking about, I particularly like Macouba, but it’s not for the florally faint of heart. It’s an occasional indulgence simply because it is so intense.

1 Like

Yes go on every one. try them all. they are all good in there own way.

1 Like

@theratroom @vathek. Hehehe this is what I want to hear when TAD is in full swing, I’m glad I’ve got a journey ahead with F&T!

1 Like

@Jinder and a delightful journey in the past it will be.

I really love old Paris. Can anyone recommend me a snuff that has the same quality’s ? - fairly easy to snuff - no real burn in the nose - the back drip is not burning but nice and sweet instead. - no clogging the nose. - a good tabacco base. - a nice sweet subtle aroma If you know one that has the same characteristics I would love to know !!

1 Like

@Marielle32 The only thing that comes immediately to mind with all those characteristics is Toque Spanish Gem, but I’m sure there are others.

@Zanaspus thanks a lot I read the comments and I think you are right ! Thanks !!

@marielle32 tube rose matches all those specifications, even if it is off subject from this thread.

@snuffsahoy the comments matches great but i never tried scotches before so I’m not familiar with fine dry snuff other than whiskey and Honey from toque

@marielle32 In reading what you say and your complaint with toque wh, I think spending some time with an American sweet is just what you are looking for. TR is the least sweet I think, I’m a huge fan of it. I initially thought it was congestive but that seems to have resolved itself. After trying the English, Indian and Americans I have to say my preference seems to be heading firmly to the us style. Edit-least sweet of the sweets of course

@Marielle32 Silky grind, subtle scents: WoS Strawberry M&W Mature Crumbled (very nice!) M&W Particular Toque Toffee WoS Summer Berries WoS Butterscotch WoS Vanilla (may be a little strong at first, but better after airing out) WoS Chocolate Orange GH Strawberry is nice too, but has a slightly grittier grind. However, if you can cope with it, then you might like their Dry Orange, Wild Mint, and Sea Breezes for something a little different.

@50ft_trad I think Mature Crumble is spot on. The others I think are to mutch of 1 specific sent but will be on a later list for sure !

1 Like

@Marielle32 Let me know if you want to try some Sea Breezes. I hate it, and will gladly ship all I have to you if you’d like.

@Tobe I don’t think I like it because of the absence of sweetness. I’m a sweet girl :wink:

1 Like