Gingerbread!

Well I recently ordered 100g of A/P, 100g of Mettaijer and a tap box of Ginger Bread from Jaap, direct from the windmills. Now I only wish I’d have ordered 100g of it. The posting was quick, from the Netherlands into the UK. This 100g of Gingerbread will be in my next order.

Somebody needs to email Dave about stocking this. This is really one of the best snuffs I have ever had

I dont really use it too much. It is really good and smells just like fresh gingerbread but I guess im just not into smelling gingerbread all the time

I have just tried this snuff for the first time. Oh my word this is amazing smells like Christmas you know things like Pfeffernüsse and those Hansel and Gretel houses and Christmas cake all rolled into one. Thanks again jaap.

I wonder if Dave AKA Mr. Snuff has any of this on order; it’s not posted as being in his inventory… Inquiring minds want to know… I’ve had Macuba, Bon Bon and Musinotobacco and love all of them…

It’s included in Dave’s last order and shipped today so it will be available there in due course. Jaap Bes.

AWESOME! I’ve wanted to try this snuff since I first started…

And it won’t dissapoint.

That’s what I heard- I’ve yet to see a bad review of it. Just the sound of it sounds good to me.

I ordered 2 x Gingerbread and four other Molens Snuffs from Dave at Mr. Snuff last week, email says it shipped 7/18.

The gingerbread snuff is a wonder! I loved it while sampling, and in the end mixed the remains of the three together and quickly used it up. Restocking that is on my next order list too… Excellent. Go Rob, you’ll love it!

I just got my tin tonight. I never spoke up when you were all doing the tasting and choosing. I was silently rooting for A - the american. But I’m glad I just sat back. This is incredible!

The Gingerbread I ordered from Mr. Snuff has been baked and delivered… Tasty would be an understatement… Amazingly decadent would be closer to a description… I am so happy I decided to order Qty x2 as the first one will be gone in a few days…

We sold out of Gingerbread unfortunately. However I just received notification more is on the way!

Does anybody know what the molens site is?

@brandasaur http://www.snuifmolens.nl/

I finally got my Molens Gingerbread and it is some of the best snuff I’ve ever had! My fiance likes it too! So do my friends! If you haven’t tried this snuff, you HAVE TO.

Amen …

100g tubs of gingerbread (amongst others) on the way, courtesy of a great suggestion by Mark. Dave

@mr.snuff *jaw drops open* I’m ordering one. Hopefully along with a tub of Grand Cairo or Gold Label…