What is your favorite Wilsons of Sharrow snuff?

Grand Cairo. Tho to be fair there are still some WoS flavors I haven’t tried.

Aniseed Extra…presently.

Tom Buck, hands down. It’s the only European snuff I use at the moment (save for the occasional pinch of O&G).

Tom Buck for me. Followed very closely by Apricot.

@bigmick is the WoS’ Apricot menthol?

Grand Cairo… #1

Raspberry! It is the ultimate candy snuff. I can get through 5g in a couple of hours and my nose loves it. Camphor and Mild would probably be my non-candy favorite.

Right now it is Tom Buck, though I have only tried that, Lemon Grove, Rose, and Extra Menthol at this time. I have many more to try and I find the prospect delightful!

Best SP Tom Buck Carnation Rose of Sharrow Get some reviews posted guys!!

@transistor, no menthol in the Apricot.

WoS makes more than a few snuffs that I enjoy greatly, so picking a single one almost seems like slighting the rest. However, judging by what I use the most, I’d have to say Honey Menthol. But Grand Cairo and SM 500 are not far behind, not to mention many others.

love Best SP, Strasbourg, TB and now some Apple Blackcurrant

Tom Buck, and Peach Melba on hot sunny days with a bowl of ice cream and, well, peaches. :slight_smile:

@snuffster can my review thread be moved over?

If you mean a thread like this, no, because its not for discussions, but for single reviews: Just copy and paste whatever you want (minus any comments), open a discussion, click on reviews and it will appear. Do that for each indivdual snuff so they appear as individual articles, unless you are reviewing a range in one post like I’ve done with a couple.

I think I may have a solution. See how you like it.

@Juxtaposer - good idea, very neat. I’ve closed it off so its just like the rest bar a mouse click.

I’m dying to try the Peach Melba! I guess my favorite so far is still Chocolate Orange, followed by Sandalwood occasionally. WoS does make many fine snuffs, and they’re what I started with. I love Apricot, which was the first snuff I really enjoyed. I get into Tom Buck once in a while, and the IHT No 22 is a rare and much-loved treat. Good thread.

Gold Label But Raspberry is also very nice. and Best SP is great, too.

Toast No. 20