6 Photo Cheeta

I received this today. Fuck me sideways, it is strong! I’ve never overdosed on nic before, I have a high tolerance, but one pinch of this I was sweating, felt sick and my head was swimming. I like the flavour too. If you want the best nic rush of your life GET THIS! @Vikas you make some damn good snuff judging by this, I’m getting the rest of the line ASAP. Love it! Stefan

I also caught a buzz off this stuff despite being a moderate user of dip and strong snus. Cheeta is a very nice snuff as are all the 6 photo snuffs.

1 Like

@Walrus1985 your review makes me glad I have a tin on its way (hopefully it gets here before CP goes on strike). Have you tried White Elephant, I would really like to know how it compares.

@n9inchnails … CP? (Canadian Postal?) … i was about to panic, thinking it i should rush and get my order in as well. This one is in my cart … can’t wait to try based on Walrus’ FMS comment. Stuff must rock.

6 Photo Cheetah is D. White with more nicotine and no fish smell. It has a very subtle floral scent with a fantastic tobacco base.

1 Like

@snuffbrant CP means Canada Post

I love this snuff. Its quickly becoming one of my favorites. Surprises me with how fluffy it is for being so dry. Beautiful all around definitely a winner for me.

@n9ine I’ve never tried WE, but would like too. Cheeta makes DW look like a mild snuff. Nice flavour as well. Stefan

@n9inchnails White Elephant is extremely similar in grind, moisture, and the curious fluffiness but White Elephant still suffers from the fishy smell that 6 Photo managed to eliminate. If you don’t mind that smell (personally, I don’t) then it’s an all-around good snuff but the price (when compared to Cheetah) simply isn’t worth it.

I’m sold. I’m gonna get me some cheeta

1 Like

Well I got my Cheeta and I think that it is closer to WE than it is to DW but WE is finer grind. It has alot more flavour since WE has only a hint of flavour and I get none of that fishy smell in either Cheeta or WE that I get in DW, Pike Mopers must have a more refined sense of smell or something because I get no fishy smell from WE but I do get it in DW. I must say that I get a noticable higher nic buzz from WE than I do from Cheeta, I don’t know if it actually has more nicotine or if its just the finer grind making absorption faster but the better nic hit makes me prefer WE over Cheeta. Cheeta is still a great snuff and its much cheaper and easier to get than WE and I’ll definately be getting another tin of Cheeta before this one runs out.

You guys convinced me to order some. I’ve been getting my nic hit from Taj Madras, but it burns too much. Hopefully this will be better.

guys apart from cheeta try other stuff from their stable…i m hooked …especially kailash…i dont do dip or snus…simple natural way…put on ur palm,use ur index finger and brush…like v all did before toothbrush was invented…me is hooked

Teeth rubbing with snuff on the finger just does nothing for me. Now, some snuffs have a nice taste, but I just have this gritty stuff in my mouth and all I wanna do it rinse my mouth out.

I got my Cheeta today. Nice stuff. Velvety grind, subtle scent and nice nic hit. Not as strong as Taj but close enough and it doesn’t burn.

@rdunnion I was looking for a word to describe the grind… you nailed it with “velvety”. Do you really get more nicotine from Taj or are you commenting on the strength of the flavor?

Taj has my head spinning, so strong that I only use it after work. But it burns so much and has so much ammonia that my eyes tear, not water, tear. There is no flavor to Taj. It’s like sniffing lime. Cheeta has a nice mild scent and decent buzz. It along with Dholokia Ganga are my new everydays.

@rdunnion You are talking about Dholakia Taj in the little 7g tubs? Maybe my tub is just too old but I get a strong flavor, mild burn, and very weak nicotine.

@Pike Mopers - No Taj Madras in the 50g tube. Plain as plain can be.

@rdunnion that makes sense now. yeah it’s quite plain but nice