The Strongest Snuff

I concur that Spanish Jewel is the strongest snuff. I love snuff and can do pinch after pinch, but Spanish Jewel I have to be careful with!

Spanish Jewel sometimes gives me a little sting in the tear duct of my right eye when I blow. Now that…is some strong snuff!

I am the opposite of Mopey, while I do agree that Spanish Jewel is the strongest…I cannot seem to get enough of it, I do one pinch after another. It is an amazing snuff, my ounce is almost gone.

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Ozona President is quite strong,if you take a good pinch,then tey call you red eyed avenger :smiley:

i think this is more about nicotine than nasal sensations. magnet menthol seems to pack some punch. astoundingly i also find the loewenprise on the stronger side for me. am i strange? (then i take large pinches of that one, which might help…)

Never had the pleasure of pinch of Spanish Jewel. But I go along with betonente. It’s Magnet Menthol for me. Pity about the containers, always transfer it to one of my Snuffboxes.

Lowen Prise is on the stronger side for me as well. But Spanish Jewel certainly is the strongest snuff. It is very fine and quite dry, so you get a lot of nicotine from it.

I’ve noticed that harsher scent elements seem to often produce quicker absorbtion of nicoteen this is based off of scenting the same tobacco with diffrent scents.

Taxi Red Extra Strong is the strongest snuff from Dingler, and the strongest snuff i know.

Anybody knows where to buy Spanish Jewel in the EU? Cheers

from what i understand the only way to get the juwel would be through this group? or a trip to spain… ^^

I might sell some of mine, I havn’t really got into Spanish Jewel to much. A couple times I took alot of it I actually got sick, so I don’t know if because of its strength I got to much nicotine or not? When I take smaller doses of it I feel nothing though.

I think the strongest I’ve had is home made from American twists. I was expecting the Taxi Red to be mind blowing, but, although very nice, not as strong as I expected.

Dry it out and grind it fine. This might help with the nic absorption

For me it would be Rooster, it might be a personal thing but Dingler Taxi I didn’t find nearly as strong. Spanish Jewel seems to be a good and strong snuff but I haven’t had the opportunity to try that one.

I love Rooster, but like all snuffs none of them are strong enough for me to even rate them. Right now I am on a Magnet Menthol binge and it feel strong but like I said its hard for me to gauge.

For me maybe Rooster must the strongest snuff…but, sincerely, I do not consider any snuff as “strong”…maybe my nose is like a stone after 30 years using dry snuffs…Cheers to you all!!!

I would go for a Smiths Irish High Toast - that stuff is really finely ground and penetrating. Despite many years of snuffing its still only an occasional thing for me. Im a dedicated SP user and love Tom Buck and now the Toque range - the original and natural are terrific, cheers and happy snuffing!!

Have to agree with sprangalang - Homemade snuff from American twists is hands down the most potent pinch. One good sniff and I’m fixed for nicotine for at least an hour.