OT - What's In Your Pint Glass?

Hers’s a pic of what to look for

The Pale Ale is very nice too. If you like American stouts, look for Deschute’s Obsidian. It’s excellent, maybe a little heavier and sweeter than the Sierra.

I’ll have to look for that one brute…i love heavy stouts! My all time favorite is probably Rogue Oatmeal Stout…I got these whenever I could when i lived in Cali…came in a 22 oz bomber…would have loved to try off tap though.

OMG…clamato…you were serious. Thats like tomato and clam juice right?

yeah…gross is what i thought at first!!! I tried it and now i’m hooked…it’s my favorite, cheap session beer! It,s like drinkin V8 n gettin a buzz!!!

Woods Shropshire Lad. Top drawer ale!

@Tc2642, you make your own stout? I’m impressed. How do you, impartially, rate it?

Pee

LOL!!! The Urine Bandit strikes again!

A couple of pints…or as we call em in the states 12oz bottles…of Magic Hat Black as Night Winter Lager. really nice dark lager…hella malty!

@Tc2642 I’d have to say that some of the quality home brews I’ve had completely blow CB,s out of the water, and are even much better than micro brews. Your typical home brewer takes great pride in the quality of their work, and strive to produce a brew that they can give to others knowing that it will be appreciated. Nice to meet a man of the craft on here! I wish there were some decent home brewers around where I live! :wink:

@Fisch tried the Cornish ale last night and I’m very impressed. Malty and hoppy, very very good. And at only 3.9% it means you can have a couple of gallons, which I shall be later tonight. And only £2.30 a pint so impressed by that too. Stefan

@Walrus1985 Sounds delicious! With the low alcohol content it would definately make for great session ale! Thanks much for the review! @Tc2642 Thank you sir. I’m honored to hear that, and would definitely love to try your handcrafted goodness!! :slight_smile:

My home brew Oatmeal stout+ some Gawith Hoggarth English Rose snuff + Internet Jazz (New Orleans)= Sublime! I am surfing suds,snuff, and sounds!

Damn Whalen is a Brewmeister too…that’s badass…love some oatmeal stout! Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and Magic Hat Not Quite Pale Ale for me tonight!! Lip full o’ Cope longcut(just til the General gets here).

My pint glass is empty at the moment, which is very depressing. I could really go for a nice pint of Harp, or a Nut Brown Ale from a local microbrewery (it puts Newcastle to shame).

im drinking yuengling lager & vodka and eating delicious polish food. Viva POLONIA .

@Fischtix "A couple of pints…or as we call em in the states 12oz bottles…of Magic Hat Black as Night Winter Lager. really nice dark lager…hella malty! " Those would be a couple of halves. In England a pint is 20 oz.

A pint is 16 oz here.

I’ve yet to find an actual American pint in the bottle…just 12 oz, 20 oz bombers, n deuce deuces. Got pint cans tho.