The Strongest Snuff

I used to use a eucalyptus type called Dr. Rumney’s that was pretty strong. I don’t know if it’s still available.

As far as nicotine, nothing I’ve tried so far has quite the kick that Spanish Jewel does. You can actually feel the nicotine travel through your body. Simply amazing snuff. I can’t wait 'til the next time we do a group purchase…if we do another.

Yeah when I first made the post above, no one but Pedro and I knew what Spanish Jewel was so I left it out of the list as I was just listing commercially available snuffs. But know that everyone is acquainted with it, I would put it on top of the list as well.

“You can actually feel the nicotine travel through your body. Simply amazing snuff. I can’t wait 'til the next time we do a group purchase…if we do another.” You can count me in on that if it happens again. I only fear trying something so wonderful that isn’t readily and commercially available.

proboscis, even if it runs out and is never available again, the Jewel is still worth experiencing at least once.

Very true. And a little bit of this snuff goes a loooooong way. I couldn’t imagine using more than a pinch at a time.

I concur that Spanish Jewel is the strongest snuff. I love snuff and can do pinch after pinch, but Spanish Jewel I have to be careful with!

Spanish Jewel sometimes gives me a little sting in the tear duct of my right eye when I blow. Now that…is some strong snuff!

I am the opposite of Mopey, while I do agree that Spanish Jewel is the strongest…I cannot seem to get enough of it, I do one pinch after another. It is an amazing snuff, my ounce is almost gone.

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Ozona President is quite strong,if you take a good pinch,then tey call you red eyed avenger :smiley:

i think this is more about nicotine than nasal sensations. magnet menthol seems to pack some punch. astoundingly i also find the loewenprise on the stronger side for me. am i strange? (then i take large pinches of that one, which might help…)

Never had the pleasure of pinch of Spanish Jewel. But I go along with betonente. It’s Magnet Menthol for me. Pity about the containers, always transfer it to one of my Snuffboxes.

Lowen Prise is on the stronger side for me as well. But Spanish Jewel certainly is the strongest snuff. It is very fine and quite dry, so you get a lot of nicotine from it.

I’ve noticed that harsher scent elements seem to often produce quicker absorbtion of nicoteen this is based off of scenting the same tobacco with diffrent scents.

Taxi Red Extra Strong is the strongest snuff from Dingler, and the strongest snuff i know.

Anybody knows where to buy Spanish Jewel in the EU? Cheers

from what i understand the only way to get the juwel would be through this group? or a trip to spain… ^^

I might sell some of mine, I havn’t really got into Spanish Jewel to much. A couple times I took alot of it I actually got sick, so I don’t know if because of its strength I got to much nicotine or not? When I take smaller doses of it I feel nothing though.

I think the strongest I’ve had is home made from American twists. I was expecting the Taxi Red to be mind blowing, but, although very nice, not as strong as I expected.