Snuff with the most Nicotine?

Thats a good point. Frequency rather than potency is probably the key.

McChrystal’s O&G has the best nic hit for any medicated snuff, I think, and all American scotches and Irish toasts deliver and of moister, coarser snuffs, South Africans Taxi and NTSU are total nic cluster bombs.

A lot of strength perception is down to the feel of a snuff in your nose; take a big pinch which burns and you can easily infer it is a high nic snuff. When you get to the stage of being able to take big pinches of any snuff you find a lot of them are pretty much the same.

1 Like

I have seen a chart that shows the actual and available nicotine in American Scotches and no.1 is Brutons 2. Red Seal, and third is a tie between Navy Plain and RR Mills plain. Rooster was quite a way down the list. Burn is confused with Nicotine strength.

1 Like

Quit does nothing for me nico wise. Neither does taxi super. Can’t wait to get d white, ntsu and some American scotches as I want to give up smoking. ATM I snuff and still crave ciggies

^^^^It takes patience too: its not like you can just pick up any ole tin of snuff and have cigs banished from your mind forever. Patience, and any snuff would probably be just fine if you can take it properly. If you you really want to roll with a high nicotine snuff for a beginner than Toque Quit, or either flavored one with quit as its base, namely SP Extra or Spanish Gem. Taxi is also a favorite of mine, for what that’s worth. Scotchs or toasts, but especially scotches, are rough on beginners…rough… Dholakia White can’t even be taken properly by skilled snuffers so its completely out of the question.

I never found that Taxi had a huge nic hit. I thought it was rather rubbish and WoS Grand Cario had a much larger punch to it. Still, it is all down to the invidual. I’d say get some WoS snuffs as they aren’t too bad in the St. Nic department. Also, once you’ve got some sort of technique under control, then go for Toque.

Thanks for the tips everyone,i appreciate all the opinions.

Yes, me too. Thanks for the advice.

WE Garrett and Dholakia Sparrow both scratch the itch for me. Especially if i take a pinch of some coarse snuff then a pinch of one of those right afterwards. I consider myself to have a pretty high tolerance too.

I don’t know if you’re still interested but FUBAR toasted just kicked me in the nicotine gland.

Rustica!!!

1 Like

Any traditional Indian Madras, or any of the Indian whites does it for me in terms of nic or when I get the craving for plain tobacco

I have not tried any of the Indian snuffs. The most potent I have tried are Sir Walter Scott’s Lundy Foot and St James’ Parish. Toasted with Rustica: gives a nice high with lovely tobacco flavours.More expensive than usual but Johnny uses the finest tobaccos (many rare) and the snuffs have no additives.

The snuff that is most satisfying, isn’t always just about nic strength. Took me a while to learn that. You can get drunk on whisky, but you can get drunk on beer or wine too. Once you find your preferred grinds and flavours, all you need to do is sit back and enjoy.

2 Likes

6 photo cheeta hits me the hardest. if you are looking for some serious nicotine, try swedish snus. they make ridiculously strong snus

3 Likes

Toque Rustica

2 Likes

If you can get your hands on some OSP, that is the strongest that I have ever had, and the only one to get me “sick” from too much nicotine. 

1 Like

@yisraeldov OSP is gone I believe, the feds got to him and had to give up shop.

@Aamon yeah, I know, it is sad. You might still be able to get some in a trade.