Toque mini-bullets

Ive just got three of these extremely useful little critters. They are about the size of a a ‘chapstick’ and very discreet, so great for work use etc if you are a bit shy of your habit; you can snuff and palm the thing before anyone registers what you are doing and they fit neatly in the change pocket in a pair of jeans. They are packed very tight and you have to loosen up the snuff, or loose some into another container, but once you get them working they are trouble free and re-fillable. You loose some of the flavour of the snuff with these things, IMHO, but they redeem themselves by being very cute and convenient

Does it work about like the regular bullets?

They work like the regular bullets, but the bottom of them unscrew, so they are very easy to refill. Also like Snuffster said they are very handy.

Oh poopers I only got one bullet with my last order and I thought I probably wouldn’t like it that much however I love my bullet and wish I would have gotten mini-bullets of all the flavours instead I guess that is my next order oh well.

Problem is, I have tried Toque and, to be blunt, its pretty bad. Its sure not F&T or Wilson’s. Maybe its the snuff for the X Generation or something.

Well to each their own. This is why its good that there are so many varieties of snuff out there, to appeal to everyone. But I have a variety of snuffs from all three brands and reach for the Toque more often than the others. Most of the Toques are on my daily roster. There are only a couple Wilson’s or F&T that I actually enjoy enough to come back to on a regular basis. The majority of them are twice a month snuffs. Maybe you need to give some of Toques new flavors a try!

I wasn’t impressed to begin with, but Toque really grew on me and now I’m pretty much a convert - and Ive used Wilsons and other brands for years. One thing I would recommend though - bullets are convenient but you don’t get the full flavour of the snuff with them. If you’ve only tried Toque in a bullet you might not realise how good it is - as soon as I got the cans I discovered flavour I had not noticed before. I’m not entirely sure why this is (or if its just me) - maybe because the acrylic of the bullet masks the flavour a bit or the fact that in sniffing it it goes into a higher part of the nose that is less sensitive. In any case the bullets are a convenience thing for me, but as Trout said…to each their own…

I’ve found the best way to get the flavor with the bullet is to just stick it right up into the nostril cut off the air flow and smell it like it’s a delicious dinner you can’t wait to eat. I know it seems counter intuitive but it works really well for me, for me it’s the other way round the bullet seems to give me more flavor profile.

Well, I’m the only person thats ever said this so its probably just me and my terrible sense of smell - probably ruined by years of smoking!

I didn’t get much scent from it untill I put it up my nose.