What snuff did you buy in your local store?

None, but I am still hunting the local Indian grocerys for snuff.

A pocket tin of W.E. Garrett sweet. Not much available locally.

It’s such a shame that more stores dont stock snuff. I’m sure that if more news agents stocked snuff they would sell it. In my town we have one shop a small tobacconists that has a small selection of snuff. If that goes i’m doomed. Surly places that sell tobacco could manage to stock a few variaties of snuff.

One store in my area has a few Scotches left. I bought at least one of all he had. Two shops carry a few Poschl, but that’s it. If I visit my Mom down south the selection of Scotches improves a bit. I found one shop that used to carry a few Wilsons, but they stopped due to lack of sales.

It’s been a while, but locally I have bought Bruton, Honest, WE Garret(regular and sweet), Red Seal, and Carhart’s Choice, these are at the local Kroger grocery. At a cigar shop, I have bought Ozona Spearmint, Packards Club, Gletcher Prise, and at an Indian grocery I got Madras, SS Rose, Himalaya, and IPCO(if that counts).

In brick and mortar stores I have acquired: RR Mills plain Navy Sweet Sweet as a Peach Tube Rose Gawaith Apricot WOS Menthol Plus WOS SP2 Some floral one, name escapes me. and while traveling to Wilmington NC: Ozana President Ken

Just Scotches here. Square, RR Mills Sweet, Navy Sweet, Society and Tube Rose.

only two so far ozona president and poschl silverstone orange+ too bad they stopped making the last one i quite liked it …

I can get O&G, Hedges Sp100, Top Mill and Medicated No.99 in a shop about 1 mile from me. Stefan

Only six: Gletscher Prise, Poschls MIX, Ozona Spearmint, Ozona Cherry, Ozona Raspberry and Gawith Apricot. Luckily i can get them from any tobacco and alcohol shop. Only tobacco shops are very rare thing here.

We can get a good range of WoS and GH snuffs in a shop about 1/2 mile from here. A little further away can be found J&H Wilson’s snuffs in the small blue tins. I guess we’re lucky.

My local tobacconist carries many snuffs. I have purchase McChrystals and some Fribourg Treyer from there.

oh i forgot to mention Samuel Gawith Apricot which is anything but apricot to my nose but it kinda grew on me lately… @ bipolarbear1968 how did you liked the Society Scotch ? i was thinking to get some with my next order… Ra.

@ra- I thought the Society was pretty good. It doesn’t have any of the smokiness that other scotches have. The only aroma I can describe of this is honey/brownsugar, but it’s more complex than that. Cstokes turned me on to it, and glad he did.

Great another Scotch on the “to order list” that I haven’t found locally yet. Ken

What is strange is the fact that NON of my local tobacconists carry nasal snuff. I can only find these at the local Food Lion (lol)

@devillock: I found the large thrift cans of Society in Wilmington, at a Lowe’s food on College Rd, right across from UNCW.

I’ve only been able to find McChrystal’s SP and Menthol locally, and I consider myself lucky to have found any snuff locally let alone McChrystals and in X-Large tins at that.

It seems that some of you guys have quite a good selection, i was thinking about my tobacconist and i think they stock about 7. Not much when you consider what’s out there. Wouldn’t it be nice if every town had a snuff bar where one could go and sample some snuff with a cup of coffee and then buy a few tins to take home.

@cstokes, really, thanks for the tip, next time I am down there, that store will be a mission. Ken